XM Radio Add On to Ford F250 Audiophile/Navigation Radio

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XM Radio Add On to Ford F250 Audiophile/Navigation Radio

I am looking a good solution for an XM Radio add on to the 2008 Ford F250 Audiophile Navigation Radio. I prefer direct connect, but will settle for FM Modulator module if that is all that is available.

Does anyone have a good solution they have used?

The new 'XM Direct' Unit showed promise but it clearly states it will not work with the Ford OEM Audiophile Navigation Units made for Ford by Pioneer.

I prefer the content of the Classical and Jazz programming on XM over Sirius.

Old 02-14-2008, 06:27 PM
xm radio

I have a unit which I purchased in I believe October that will work perfectly. I got it with the recomendation from reviews on this very board. You just simply open the dash and unplug the factory sirius and plug in the xm unit with the module provided and it works exactly the same on your radio as does the sirius. Even the factory sirius antenna will work with it just simply by changing the plastic clip from the xm to the sirius. feel free to email me and I will help you out the best I can. I have the unit and am willing to sell it. The unit worked perfectly for me but I did remove it about 3 weeks ago when I had my nav radio flickering problem fixed and just haven't reinstalled it since. Now Im getting use to the sirius channel lineup and I like most of their music channels better. Please contact me if you have the interest.

Old 02-14-2008, 06:35 PM
xm radio

I just looked back and found where I got it. It was.. www.ancoauto.com

Quick Reply: XM Radio Add On to Ford F250 Audiophile/Navigation Radio