Pioneer XM

Old 01-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pioneer XM

I just bought the XM Nav Traffic Tuner (GEX-P10XMT) for 2.96. I still get to keep my free XM because it was a display unit. I know it sounds like I am bragging but yall would be the only people that understands how great of a deal that was.

To everyone: CHECK YOUR LOCAL CCity for that tuner. It closed box is 7.96 right now.

Also, does anyone have the data cable that they are willing to part with?

Old 01-21-2008, 05:53 PM
DRJ
I got the sirius starbase for .96! me and a couple of my coworkers went all around the central valley and bay area and bought out the last of them we got a total of 6 of them one's in my truck

Good catch with that nav traffic! we don't have it in our system, we have something similar for 99.99
Do you need the IP-bus?

Last edited by DRJ; 01-21-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:34 AM
Originally Posted by DRJ
I got the sirius starbase for .96! me and a couple of my coworkers went all around the central valley and bay area and bought out the last of them we got a total of 6 of them one's in my truck

Good catch with that nav traffic! we don't have it in our system, we have something similar for 99.99
Do you need the IP-bus?
No. I had the one from my P920XM. I just need the data cable for the nav-traf.

Actually if you have an extra i could use it. We lost a PBus and stole one out of another unit. So actually if you dont mind...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pioneer XM