How to Post Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Bluejay! I tried that again and it did not work for me! I did however find the shortcut!!! SIMPLY copy the bbcode at the bottom of your picture and paste directly into the main posting box! So simple...

Old 07-09-2012, 12:35 PM
I've tried three times, following the instructions, to move a pic from my gallery to a thread, can't do it. I'm doin something wrong and can't figure it out.

Old 07-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by harleycop53
I've tried three times, following the instructions, to move a pic from my gallery to a thread, can't do it. I'm doin something wrong and can't figure it out.
On a pic in your albums, enlarge it, then right click on it. click on properties. Highlight the entire url and copy it.

Then in your post box, there will be an icon above the post box, the second from the right that looks like mountains with a yellow background. Click on that and paste the url in the pop up box. Click "ok" and your pic should be in your posting box.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Bluejay
On a pic in your albums, enlarge it, then right click on it. click on properties. Highlight the entire url and copy it.

Then in your post box, there will be an icon above the post box, the second from the right that looks like mountains with a yellow background. Click on that and paste the url in the pop up box. Click "ok" and your pic should be in your posting box.
I copied BB # as instructed in previous reply and it finally worked. Thanks.

Old 08-11-2012, 04:26 AM
Originally Posted by dave m
I can make an album but can't open it to post pictures, am I doing something wrong?

When I click on one of my albums it just refreshes the page, it doesn't open an album and there's no "upload" button to click. I've been using internet forums for quite a while so I'm not a complete dumbass, but this one has me stumped.

Help?
maybe you must have made your albums from the old versions of this site which dosent supports it and it dosent responds while you want to upload your album you must look up for latest version of this site

Old 08-17-2012, 01:45 AM
For those of you who don't know how this way just yet. Uploading pics here is easy.
If uploading failed. You can simply "resize your pics" by using the "paint" program on your computer. Next "save as" 800x600 pixels or less back in your computer pictures folder and rename. Then upload resized pics straight from your computer pictures folder to the f150online garage you made beforehand where the upload failed. Four pictures at a time can be quickly uploaded by using the browse lines.
This can also be done to upload a signature picture.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Add Album Issues.

Every time I click on add album it takes me back to a login page. I have already am logged in. Anyone know why this is occuring. Is it because I am a junior member?

Old 06-01-2015, 10:16 PM
glc
Received 760 Likes on 704 Posts
You don't have to do this any more, you can upload directly to a post. Click on the Image icon (the little square with the mountain in it) and browse to the file on your computer.

Old 11-02-2015, 06:29 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
WHY CAN'T I UPLOAD pics?

Hey glc, I used to be able to upload pics.... But now when I browse to the photo on my computer it uploads and when I click "INSERT", it just goes back to the edit screen (quick or advanced) and NO pic.

Also, can't insert "Smiles". --- A TOTAL BUMMER.

Any help would be appreciated.

Old 11-02-2015, 06:44 PM
glc
Received 760 Likes on 704 Posts
You may have to resize the pic - the uploader may be rejecting it if it's oversize.

Old 04-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Can somebody tell me how to post ANYTHING on here. I cant figure it out

Old 04-02-2016, 03:05 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by Emily Swift
Can somebody tell me how to post ANYTHING on here. I cant figure it out
You just did a post but if want to start a new thread, chose the forum it belongs in and at the top left there is a button for " New Thread". Enter your subject then enter your post content. Hit the Submit button.

Quick Reply: How to Post Pictures