Pre-1997 Models

Taurus Radiator fan on F150

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 10:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taurus Radiator fan on F150

Summer time is here. My fan clutch just cant seem to keep my engine at a cool temp. Where I'm at it gets up to 110. So I'm thinking of removing my fan clutch and going with an electric fan assembly. Ive been looking around.. I guess you can go cheap from a $40 eFan from Amazon up to a $500 efan from flex-a-lite.. Also I've been reading around forum's that the 90-95 Taurus have a really good eFan and some people have been putting these eFans on trucks/jeeps ect.. I have very little space between the radiator and the water pump.. Does anyone know the LxWxH (Length, Width, Height) on these Taurus Radiator eFans? Ive looked all over online and cant seem to get the measurements. I'm more concern on the Width of it, from the back of my radiator to the small bolts where the fan clutch is, on my truck its right under 4inches, that would be the Width. I'm leaning towards getting a Taurus Efan. Since they are about $90 brand new. Also still looking for a wiring harness for an eFan. Any good wiring harness you guys might know?

Quick Reply: Taurus Radiator fan on F150