Pre-1997 Models

smoked headlight set led bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 06:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
smoked headlight set led bulbs

changed out the old hazy headlights for a new 6 piece smoked set. ill admit the head lights themselves are not the best as the reflective material inside does not reach all the way to the front lens inside of the light and creates a blind spot on your sides. i ordered the custom headlights for my year truck from lmc truck and i am going to use a tint film that goes over the lens and will have the same smoked look to them and match almost perfect.the led bulbs were a huge upgrade all the way around the truck. i did the parking lights, the corner makers, the turn signals, the cab light and map lights, the door lights,the tail lights and the reverse lights. man what a difference. for the turn signals i had to wire in resistors for the flashers because the leds run on a lesser voltage and the truck thinks you have an out light and will blink fast or not at all. luckily superbriteleds.com where i ordered the lights from has the resistors and the clip in pretty easy. gives the truck a more sporty look. plus i did the licenseplate light.

Last edited by drtyjrzy; 11-12-2015 at 06:17 AM.

Quick Reply: smoked headlight set led bulbs