Pre-1997 Models

95 F150 Bench Seat Replacement Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 10:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95 F150 Bench Seat Replacement Question

Hi Everyone,

My bench seat in my regular cab is shot and I am tired of a sweatie **** from sitting on duct tape. I found a split bench seat from a 97 F250 extended cab in really good shape. Will that be an easy swap {bolt pattern and size match} into my truck?

Thanks for the advice, I don't want to buy it if I have to do a lot of mods as I don't have the time. Down time is loss of income.

Doug

Old 02-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Gonna be completely different than your truck if the '97 is the F-250 "Light Duty", that looked like the '97 F-150 redesign. If it is a '97 250HD that shares your body style, it is pretty simple to put it in your truck. The regular cab and extended cab seats have different rear mounting points, but not too hard to make work. Just get yerself some large heavy fender washers, drill where you need new holes where the floor mounts are different being careful for obstacles under the cab, and bolt 'er down tight.

Adrianspeeder

Old 02-13-2014, 04:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Adrianspeeder, So the front bolts will match up? Please confirm.

If that is the case, then for me it would be a quick job. I was hoping for something like that. If I had to drill all the holes it would become to time consuming. I want to leave my old seat at the yard...so I would be able to bolt the front in and ease on home then drill and bolt the rear of the seat down.

Old 02-13-2014, 07:58 PM
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
The Bronco buckets I bolted into a 94 crew cab had the fronts match up if I remember right, and the two benches I have sitting in my parts hoard from a regular cab and extended cab trucks have matching fronts, with differing backs.

Adrianspeeder

Quick Reply: 95 F150 Bench Seat Replacement Question