Pre-1997 Models

1995f150

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1995f150

I have a 1995 f150 that is loading up and not burning all the gas and the cat is blowing fire out of it . I have replaced the cap router plugs wires i have tried to fix but is scary to run . any help would be great thanks bigdaddyg

Old 01-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
It is probably the cats themselves, take a look at this and see if it helps.
http://www.aa1car.com/library/converter.htm

Good luck

Old 01-23-2012, 01:06 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
No, it's definitely not the cats.

First: WHAT ENGINE does the truck have? While you're at it...

Fill in your signature so the truck's details show with every post. You can omit the model if it's the same as this forum's name and the century part of the model year. But put the 2-digit year, model (ONLY if different from the forum), engine size (ci for carb; L for EFI), transmission model, trim level, cab/bed configuration & wheelbase, transfer case model (if 4WD), gear ratio, tire size, miles (or KMs), single/dual fuel tanks, mods, maintenance, damage, repairs, etc. If you don't know all the truck's details, read this caption & follow the links in it:

DON'T POST THIS INFO because it will only appear in THAT post - not in EVERY post.

If there are any terms you don't understand, read this: Automotive Terms & Abbreviations

Uploading pics of your truck would also help. It's easy to embed them in your posts if you follow the instructions at this link:
http://www.supermotors.net/forums/th...-and-or-videos

Quick Reply: 1995f150