Pre-1997 Models

Truck Exhaust Kits Company

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truck Exhaust Kits Company

I was curious to know if anyone has ever used the truck exhaust kits company that advertises on the forum?
Any good/bad things?
I am looking for exhaust setups for my truck since mine is non existent right now.
Thanks a lot.

Old 12-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Give us a hint. Which company is that?

Old 12-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I ignore the ads that aren't blocked, and I never ever EVER shop somewhere because of any ad. The more ads I notice, the less-likely I am to shop there.

I prefer OE or OEM parts, so I run junkyard parts mostly.

Put your truck's details in a signature so they show with every post. You can omit "F150" and "19.." or "20..". since we assume that. But put the 2-digit year, engine size, transmission model, trim level, cab/bed configuration & wheelbase, transfer case model (if 4WD), gear ratio, tire size, miles (or KMs), mods, maintenance, damage, repairs, etc. If you don't know all the truck's details, read this caption & follow the links in it:

If there are any terms you don't understand, read this: Automotive Terms & Abbreviations

Uploading pics of your truck would also help. This forum supports pics, but it's easier to embed them in your posts if you follow the instructions at this link:
http://www.supermotors.net/forums/th...-and-or-videos

Old 12-09-2011, 08:25 PM
The link to the site is on this page. Its usually listed on the left side and its called truck exhaust kits. The company allows you to put together different setups and then sends them out to you. I wasnt sure if anyone had ever used them before. I need to see how much its going to cost me for a catback setup. I would like to get a nice sound not so loud that it causes a drone and i want duals straight out the back. If i could ever get off of work at a good time i could call up some different shops in the area but i have never had to have this done before so i dont know what a good price range would be.
Does anyone have a muffler they prefer? Im sure folks will chime in with flowmaster but i would like to see other options. I had a dynamax on my old 5.0 and it wasnt too bad but still a bit too quiet for my liking. How are cherrybombs?
I have been doing a lot of searching on this forum and on others as well but there are a lot of choices out there. Im not looking to spend a kidney and an arm so i am open to anything.
Thanks.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Well i just got done playing around on cherrybombs website. I think the pro muffler sounds real good. Seems to sound better than the glasspack itself. This is for a 95f150 with the 5.8, 4x4, ext cab. Dont sound bad at all.

Old 12-09-2011, 10:10 PM
I've never seen that, or any other ad on this site.
Pop-up blockers rule

Old 12-09-2011, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by 97EB5.4
I was curious to know if anyone has ever used the truck exhaust kits company that advertises on the forum?
Any good/bad things?
I am looking for exhaust setups for my truck since mine is non existent right now.
Thanks a lot.
I ordered my exhaust from it. They have very good prices and great service as well if you're looking for a good exhaust on a budget. My only suggestion would be to weld the connections if possible because they come with clamps. If not, I'm sure the clamps will do, I welded mine.

Old 12-10-2011, 05:55 AM
2001 4.2
Thanks for the info. What is your setup that you ordered? How does it sound? Their prices is what is got me interested right now. That's why I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them before or not.
Are there any gripes that you have about the kit?

Old 12-10-2011, 05:57 AM
http://www.truckexhaustkits.com/
Here is the link to the ad that is on the side. Sometimes its a banner at the top of the page. How do ads work here? I guess I thought that they were maybe a sponsor therefore more people might know about them.
Thanks to all for the replies.

Old 12-10-2011, 04:18 PM
The cherry bomb extreme is loud as Fck. Youtube some mustangs or truck with it.
It's probably the loudest chambered muffler for under 100 bucks. The super 10 flowmaster might be comparable, not sure, but the cherry bomb sounds wicked.
Even gives an inline six rumble ha.
I also really wish I would of know about this site a few months ago. I paid a guy like 230 bucks to get my exhaust done, he clamped everything and it looked like he bent stuff with a crow bar.
Sometimes you just gotta do it yourself right..

Last edited by russo2; 12-10-2011 at 04:27 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about the cherrybomb PRO. On cherrybomb's website it sounded pretty good from a mustang. Im sure it would sound decent on a truck with a 5.8 as well.
Has anyone ever tried this muffler and what do you think about it?

Quick Reply: Truck Exhaust Kits Company