Pre-1997 Models

Finally decided to start my 94 again

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 11:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally decided to start my 94 again

About 13-14 months ago I blew a rear brake line on my 94 F150, luckily I was towing a trailer with brakes on both axles and only 5 blocks from my house. After the brake line blew I decided that I didn't feel like screwing with the truck and parked it behind my garage, where it sat until today.

I put a new battery in and the truck popped off right away! I let it sit and idle for 15 minutes and then drove it around to the front of the garage where I proceeded to air up the tires from 20ish to 35 psi, check all the fluids, and also all the ball joints/tierod ends/u-joints/ect. Finally I loaded the 94 onto the car trailer behind my 04 and took it out to a mechanics shop who is going to install the new brake lines and also give the truck another once over for me.

I do have to say that I kinda forgot how much I did like driving the old 94, even though I only drove her about 450-500 yds today. I had actually been thinking about selling the 94, but considering that I have had her since I was in high school (almost 14 years) don't think that I can really bring myself to get rid of her, too many memorys with the truck.

Quick Reply: Finally decided to start my 94 again