Pre-1997 Models

My 4.6L 2V 95 F150 is for sale. Details inside.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 09:38 PM
PJF
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My 4.6L 2V 95 F150 is for sale. Details inside.

For anyone interested.

After an amazing 4 1/2 years my project is going on the chopping block. For all the gory details on what went into it you can click here:

https://www.f150online.com/forums/pr...gle-turbo.html

Be warned, it is 21 pages long!

Some highlights:

Clean title in hand, no salvage history.
1995 2WD Eddie Bauer edition F-150 short bed regular cab
77K miles before engine swap, approx 80K now
2002 Mustang GT 4.6L SOHC 2V engine
2002 Mustang T-45 5 Spd.
New tires less than 5000 miles ago.
New battery last weekend.
Full 3" exhaust from the manifolds out to the tail pipe.
Fully programmable Megasquirt engine management computer
No rust, no accidents, no worries. Rust free vehicle that lived most of its life in California before going to North Carolina. Then finally here to Maine where it has been in my garage ever since, save for the occasional ride, very clean and nice truck!
There is TONS more I am not listing. If you are really interested go and read the entire thread I linked above.

Some pics:

A short vid.

Known issues:

Instrument cluster is non functional except for gas gauge and voltmeter. Tach, water temp, speed-o are dead due to non factory computer. Not a big deal to me but it will be up to the buyer to decide if that is a deal breaker or not.

That is it for issues. This thing is reliable. Hot weather, cold weather, stop and go traffic, you name it. I have done it all in her. Does have a cat by the way, a 50 state legal cat I think. I can't remember now though. But all the lights, horn, wipers, etc. etc. etc. work fine. No problems passing a safety inspection.

If you are interested I would like to get $5000.00

Here is what you get for that money:

The truck with the 4.6, T-45, and Megasquirt installed.
Original 300 I6
Original automatic transmission
Master power 70MM turbo and headpipe for the 4.6 if you want to go turbo
Brand new 255 lph in tank fuel pump to keep up with the turbo
Complete DJM 4/6 drop kit with rear axle flip and front drop beams plus new shocks. All of it brand new never installed.

I have well over double the $5000 asking price in this truck. I know that really doesn't mean a whole lot. But I have spent a ton of money, and a TON of time on this project.

If the truck doesn't sell in a couple of weeks it will go on E-bay and it will be just the truck only, no extra parts for $5000.00 This is the F150 forum price only. Anyone buying this truck could easily part it out and get all their money back and then some. Why aren't I doing that you ask? I don't want to part it out! I want it to find a good home where it won't sit neglected for months at a time.

Please contact me with any questions. I hope this can go to someone here on the forums. You guys have been great over the years.

And finally, why am I selling you ask? I bought my dream car. 2007 Atomic Orange Corvette Vert. Brought it home 2 weeks ago.

I bought it in my old stomping grounds down around Charlotte NC. I flew down and drove it home. 1200 Miles of pure delight! I could make a whole thread about just the adventures I had in those two days. But that is for somewhere else.

Here I am just after pulling the driveway, fresh from 11 1/2 hours with the top down and the Corsa exhaust burbling away. (Notice my driveway is paved now. )

Another gratuitous view but with the top up.

Last edited by PJF; 10-08-2010 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Brain cramp..............
Old 10-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thats a sweet truck man

Old 10-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Nice truck, but wrong forum. There's a classified section for vehicles for sale.

Old 10-09-2010, 12:17 PM

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
speedometer and guages work???

air conditioning??

Quick Reply: My 4.6L 2V 95 F150 is for sale. Details inside.