Reg. Cab Long bed
Auto Trans.
302 motor (needs replaced)
Fully loaded (power everything)
Red exterior/grey interior
chrome trim
166,344 Miles
Manual locking hubs/ floor shift 4WD

The truck overall is in really good condition. The body is good for the year without too much rust. It still shines really well. The interior is clean and in good shape. The only thing it needs is a new motor. The motor turns over, but it threw a rod, and so needs to be either rebuilt or replaced, but I'm sure there's many good parts in the motor still. Here's the story:

I saw it for sale about 4 months ago, They wanted $2000 OBO and it needed a motor. It was really dirty and the interior was filthy, after much debate, they sold it to me for $1,200. My intentions were to put a motor in it and drive it. I have realized now that I do not, and will not for a while have the money to get the truck in shape again. I have sunk too much money into my bronco, and with gas prices the way they are, the bronco takes all my spare change. It is becoming increasingly hard to afford to drive the bronco, and it needs work. I am going to park the bronco and stick all my money into it, but I need something to drive in the meantime. The pickup will be just as expensive, and as much as I wish I could, in reality, I could not afford to drive it either. So I am forced to sell it, and I'm going to buy a V6 ( ) Thunderbird. It will at least be affordable enough to drive while I work on the bronco, when I get a better job, I'll be sure to have another F-150, but for now...

So... anyway... I need to at least break even on the deal, what do you guys think it's worth? What would you suggest I put it up for? I'm hoping to make a little off from it, I believe $1,200 I paid was a good deal. KBB Pricing in fair condition is $3,500... so subtract $1500 or so for the motor and your still left with $2k... Any opinions? Thanks alot guys.

I know pics would help.... http://www.cardomain.com/id/fordman8694

The last page has pics of the pickup... The pictures are from winter, I've done alot to the bronco since then... I do drive it now. but the pickup is the same now as in those shots, only even cleaner now.

Thanks again.

Old 05-17-2005, 09:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would figure just what i had in it and what id like to get outta it and either put it on ebay with a reserve or have someone put it on there youd be suprised what some people will pay my friend got 2,200 the other day for a 3 wheeler on there good luck on sellin the truck

Daniel

Quick Reply: How much is it worth?