Pre-1997 Models

Center Seat/Flip Up Console replacements?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 02:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Center Seat/Flip Up Console replacements?

Picked up my 1996 Centurion 5.8 F-150 Yesterday!

I'm psyched to get it but one thing I notice off the bat is the utter crap-tasticness of the center seat console / flip up center. It has 2 horrible "cupholders" if they can even be called that, and basically I do not think I want to leave it in. I want to replace it with some sort of direct replacement center cubby or equivalent.

Does anyone have any experience with this. A quick search on JCWhitney did not yeild what I was looking for. I was hoping someone on here might be able to help out.

Thanks,
Erik

Old 11-23-2004, 06:08 PM
Funny, that happens to be probably the most desired interior piece for most people. I am often asked where someone can find one. I suggest you sell it, and get the center section that usually came with the Captians chair seats.

Old 03-05-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by PKRWUD
Funny, that happens to be probably the most desired interior piece for most people. I am often asked where someone can find one. I suggest you sell it, and get the center section that usually came with the Captians chair seats.
Thanks for the information. If I can find a replacement for this thing I am definitely selling the old console. I don't understand why it was designed in a way that won't hold beverages upright - but I digress.

Now, where can I find a replacement for it - hopefully something that somewhat matches the interior and is available to order online? I see tons of ads for 1997+ F-150's but not much in the way of center consoles for my 1996 vehicle...

Thanks,
Erik

Quick Reply: Center Seat/Flip Up Console replacements?