Pre-1997 Models

Wife For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 08:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wife For Sale

Ok... you tell me... If YOUR wife wrecked not justs hers but hers and YOURS at the same time IN YOUR OWN DRIVEWAY what would you do. The shock is wearing off and the just plain pissed off is starting to come out. And hey just in time for X-Mas!

Pics in my gallery... oh what fun! I did stay freakishly extremely calm. ( But I DID NOT attempt to get her to stop crying! )

https://www.f150online.com/galleries....cfm?gnum=1102

Not there are several new rattles, the air bag light continues to flash and I don't think the bumper is scraped enough for the insurance company to pay for a new one! ( I'd go back to my power stroke bumper in a second... even kept the rub strips after the deer incident back in the spring )

Oh well... I feel a little better now.

Now go kiss YOUR WIFE and then so her the pics and threaten!

Later Guys going back out to look at my baby and have a beer.

Last edited by Pre-Runner; 12-02-2003 at 08:20 PM.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That sux.

But i like your idea just fix her taillight (it was her falt) make her live with the scratched paint. lol

anyways have a and hope you get yr truck fixed

Nick
My Truck

Old 12-03-2003, 12:41 AM
Damn. that sucks.

One question though? Why didnt she stop after the first crunch it looks like she drove another 4-5 feet before she realized she was brushing the truck. I mean crunch,crack, crackle, scccccccccccccrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeecccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh, (stops and looks) oh.

Hope you get it fixed and glad you were able to keep a calm head about you.

Old 12-03-2003, 01:12 AM
Thumbs down

Yeah, I gotta ask what took her so long to stop, as well. Regardless, that really sucks bad. I can't even imagine that happening to my truck, or how I'd react. Just remember that she didn't do it on purpose, and I'm sure if she could have any one wish right now, it would be to have them both back to the way they were before. I know that doesn't help much, but I really don't know what else to say. Good luck getting it fixed.

Take care,
~Chris

Old 12-03-2003, 06:15 AM
I bet the cell phone was in one ear, sun glasses on, the radio was playing 'Miami' by the fresh Prince.

...so how much for your wife? Does she cook? Or just wreck things? jk

Everything will get straightened out eventually/ hahaha I made a punnie. Keep your head up.

Old 12-04-2003, 10:23 PM
The truck is gonna need a door skin (judging from the pics), and the fender cab and bed side can all be repaired.
the expy needs a quater and whater ever parts are broke or missing.

If you have any questions about the repairs, let me know..... I fix them kind of mistakes all day long.

Old 12-05-2003, 07:12 PM
Thanks for all the understanding guys....(Pkrwud/Blksn955.0)Man, I still don't know why she didn't stop either! She never backs out fast either...(bigreds2005) I'd love to do just the tail-light on hers but since it's newer (and her deductible is half what mine is) hers will be fixed next week... The Expy tally $3,095 I'm ditching the steps which got tweaked and that savings will be half the deductible....(inski21)one of our other rug rats was with her...she says Mom ( was doing "something") Mom of course says the kid was asking for something WHATEVER! ( which is my around the house saying already)...she does cook pretty darn good... Make Offer... ( you gotta take the three kids too! ) ...She still feels very bad about the whole thing... it has really screwed the budget up...(MnvlMat) Thanks, you got it perfectly... Quarter skin, gas door and tail-light on the Expy.... The F150, New Fender, Door Skin, Fix cab and Bed.....F150 tally $3,067. Can feel the increase in the insurance now....I'm gonna try to find the fender and an entire door myself... not real keen on the door skin idea if I can find an entire door in good shape.... I have a buddy who owns a body shop and is a State Farm Service 1st shop so that will help....

Thanks again for the postive perspectives!

Old 12-05-2003, 07:35 PM
deductibles suck. But you know better than me, you get to pay 2 deductibles.
I found out my wife felt like crap when I teased her about wrecking her new car. So make your wife feel good and take her out to eat and get some flowers. She'll appreciate it!

Old 12-05-2003, 11:13 PM
WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND?

Hey ManvlMat,
Is that your wife or your girlfriend? VERY NICE!!!
MORE PICS!? HeHe!

Old 12-05-2003, 11:18 PM
Ouch that sucks.

On the bright side though, you're now entitled to all the 's you can get until the guilt trip wears off.

Old 12-06-2003, 11:30 AM
I hope you 2 have separate policies, that way you can file against hers and for the damage to your truck and your rates won't go up, but hers will. Servers her right for not paying attention. I know what I sound like, but I am an appraiser for and insurance company and I see this stupid careless driving all the time. If you don't have separate policies you should get them, if she drives like this you don't want your name associated w/ hers.

Old 12-06-2003, 03:51 PM
Re: WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND?

Originally posted by hotrod22
Hey ManvlMat,
Is that your wife or your girlfriend? VERY NICE!!!
MORE PICS!? HeHe!
Kinda sorta but not really.

We are having some troubles right now.... maybe things will pan out.

Quick Reply: Wife For Sale