The Daily Show Exposed

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 12:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Daily Show Exposed

http://pajamasmedia.com/andrewklavan...stewart-bully/

The Daily Show has a policy of "not booking conservative pundits".

And Jon Stewart criticizes Fox. Glass houses, pots and kettles.

Old 06-24-2011, 12:56 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I don't normally watch the show because he really isn't very funny to me but I happened to catch about 5 minutes of him a few weeks ago. It was right at the first part of Rep Weiner showing off his man bits yet he openly refused to make a joke about it because he agreed with his politics. Any comedian who puts his political views ahead of laughing at a politician named Weiner sending out pics that would make Farve look respectable isn't very good at his craft or objectivity. At least the other shows will make fun of both parties.

Old 06-24-2011, 02:44 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Daily IS the joke! I agree he isn't worth the time to watch, I'd rather watch a soccer game in spanish! And I HATE soccer and don't speak spanish!

Old 06-24-2011, 09:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jgger
Daily IS the joke! I agree he isn't worth the time to watch, I'd rather watch a soccer game in spanish! And I HATE soccer and don't speak spanish!
I agree daily is a joke! The main reason I like Colbert is because he is actually funny and usually makes fun of both sides.

Off topic, have you ever been to a soccer game in a foreign country? It's freaking insane!! Americans think that football rivalries are intense but they are like sissy girl fights compared to fights at a soccer game. I highly suggest you go to one if you havent yet, its a rush! If you do go I suggest you watch green street hooligans before you go. I'm getting pumped just typing out how sick it is!

Anyways sorry for the rant. Back to the topic. Sorry, OP.

D

Old 06-24-2011, 10:55 AM
The scary thing is that some idiots out there actually watch his show as a source of their news.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by harleydude78
The scary thing is that some idiots out there actually watch his show as a source of their news.
At least this is what the MSM tells everyone.

My thought has always been, is this a herding function. Tell everyone that everyone gets their news from this source, and it becomes a self fulfilling statement.

I guess I am too old and jaded to listen to the MSM, and believe a single thing they report on, everything is suspect.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by D's984x4

Off topic, have you ever been to a soccer game in a foreign country? It's freaking insane!! Americans think that football rivalries are intense but they are like sissy girl fights compared to fights at a soccer game. I highly suggest you go to one if you havent yet, its a rush! If you do go I suggest you watch green street hooligans before you go. I'm getting pumped just typing out how sick it is!
Went to Liverpool vs Chrystal Palace in England a LONG time ago for a regular season game. It was madness. Riots in the streets afterwards and all that craziness.

Was in London for the last 6 Nations Rugby Championships. I didnt go to a actual game but watched a couple in the pubs, it was epic!

Old 06-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
and it's worse than fox or msm how? At least he professes to being a comedy show that spins reality into absurdity.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by serotta
and it's worse than fox or msm how? At least he professes to being a comedy show that spins selective reality into absurdity.
Fixed it for ya!

Old 06-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Stewart dominates the coveted 18 to 34 age group in ratings and as an information source.

I'm on the edge of thinking about being somewhat concerned.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:57 PM
and it's worse than fox or msm how?
Really? I would say that getting all your hard news from a comedy/liberal activist would be worse than getting your news from mulitple different legitimate media outlets.

Old 06-24-2011, 04:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
and it's worse than fox or msm how? At least he professes to being a comedy show that spins reality into absurdity.
Everyone knows Stewart is a hypocrite. The link above just proves it.

Fox does have some conservative hosted programs, but they have pure unbiased news reporting most of the day. Mentioning them in the same sentence with the activist CNN or MSNBC MSM is ridiculous.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Frank S
Everyone knows Stewart is a hypocrite. The link above just proves it.

Fox does have some conservative hosted programs, but they have pure unbiased news reporting most of the day. Mentioning them in the same sentence with the activist CNN or MSNBC MSM is ridiculous.

The truth............................................. ...................................Frank

Opposite ends of the spectrum! Do you have a clue what truth is?

"Everyone"???? Frank do you read stuff out loud to actually hear it before you type it?

Gee frank you should be thanking me. I saved you a suspension for calling me a name.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:24 PM
Really? I would say that getting all your hard news from a comedy/liberal activist would be worse than getting your news from mulitple different legitimate media outlets.
Key word.....ALL

Old 06-24-2011, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by dos0711
Fixed it for ya!
You are correct since no show can spin all reality
Thanks

Quick Reply: The Daily Show Exposed