For Sale-- L swap parts

Old 03-12-2017, 08:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Sale-- L swap parts

Gentleman,

Over on Lightning Rodder I have posted a bunch of threads for the following items:

GT500 blower and Tygar adapter plate, complete with intake and a L throttle body-- $900 + shipping and 3%

Complete 01+ lower intake, mid plate, and intercooler setup-- $600 + shipping + 3%

Complete '99 SC unit-- plenum through lower intake complete, with MUTT mid plate so you can run a 10-row intercooler. At this time I have the intercooler as well but it may go in another deal, so that is up in the air. With intercooler-- $900 + shipping + 3%

A large package of L swap parts like alternator bracket, throttle bracket, stuff like that-- $450 + shipping + 3%.

You can go to L Rodder for a look at the photos, or you can PM me here with your email address and what you are interested in and I will send you details and photos.

I also have some other random stuff, MADfan controller, L wiring and vacuum harnesses, st of fuel rails, a couple IC reservoirs, etc.

Thanks,

k9dr

Old 03-21-2017, 03:48 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Thread moved to classified section

Old 03-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Is the 99 stuff is for non PI?
I'm trying to find everything for a 2000 lariat 5.4 with PI heads.
Already have aeromotive fuel rails,Walbro 255,exhaust and sct tuner

Old 05-27-2020, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by k9dr
Gentleman,

Over on Lightning Rodder I have posted a bunch of threads for the following items:

GT500 blower and Tygar adapter plate, complete with intake and a L throttle body-- $900 + shipping and 3%

Complete 01+ lower intake, mid plate, and intercooler setup-- $600 + shipping + 3%

Complete '99 SC unit-- plenum through lower intake complete, with MUTT mid plate so you can run a 10-row intercooler. At this time I have the intercooler as well but it may go in another deal, so that is up in the air. With intercooler-- $900 + shipping + 3%

A large package of L swap parts like alternator bracket, throttle bracket, stuff like that-- $450 + shipping + 3%.

You can go to L Rodder for a look at the photos, or you can PM me here with your email address and what you are interested in and I will send you details and photos.

I also have some other random stuff, MADfan controller, L wiring and vacuum harnesses, st of fuel rails, a couple IC reservoirs, etc.

Thanks,

k9dr

hey you still have the complete l blower to lower manifold and all brackets ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For Sale-- L swap parts