FS: Like New Two (2) Magnaflow 304 S/S Exhaust Tip 15° Rolled Edge - 3" dia / 2.5" in

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Like New Two (2) Magnaflow 304 S/S Exhaust Tip 15° Rolled Edge - 3" dia / 2.5" in

All,

I have two (2) like new Magnaflow 304 S/S Exhaust Tip 15° Rolled Edge exhaust tips that are round and have welded on clamps. I purchased these as part of the Troyer Performance Magnaflow SIDO stainless catback system. I only drove to the shop 20 miles before swapping out for the rectangle style tips on my setup. These have no more than 20 miles on them and don't have any scratches, dents, dings or marks on the outside. Inside has the faintest black residue on the very inside and back portion of the pipe. You cannot even see it from the larger opening end. Troyer sells these for $42.10 plus shipping each.

Cost: $55/pair $30/per shipped in the continental US
Condition: Like new, zero marks, scratches, blemishes or dirt on the outside. Very slight black exhaust residue on the very inside of the tip that cannot be seen from the large opening.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any additional questions or picture requests.

Thanks,

Duke

Quick Reply: FS: Like New Two (2) Magnaflow 304 S/S Exhaust Tip 15° Rolled Edge - 3" dia / 2.5" in