Garage Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 10:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Garage Sale

I have some stuff for sale. My original plan was to keep it all to return the truck to stock, but at this point even if I sell it the painted bits will go with it. Just not worth the hassle to revert back to try to make a sale because in the long run, I'll never get the money back for the paint.

So anyways, here are my items. I am willing to ship most items at the buyers expense. Some of it I just prefer not to ship, but will if you are willing to pay for it. In order to not clutter up this thread too much I am posting only a few pictures. You can find many more pictures of all the items in my Photobucket album

Ford OEM XLT screw door handles
I have a full set of stock XLT handles with the textured buckets and chrome straps. The driver side front has the keypad. They are all in excellent condition. I am asking $50 for the keypad handle and $30 each for the all the rest. Buy the whole set and I'll sell for $120.

Ford OEM chrome rear bumper ends
I have a set of chrome rear bumper ends in good condition. I just replaced them with PTM. These have the holes for the rear backup sensors. Does not include any hardware, hitch, or the plastic center piece. You can reuse your existing. They are in good condition. Asking $150 OBO

Last edited by larryo108; 04-30-2016 at 09:30 AM.
Old 04-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Bump. Updated to include complete set of Raptor wheels.

Old 04-13-2016, 04:12 PM
Larry, how hard were those rear bumper plates to remove and install? About a week after I bought my truck this really sweet and terrified 17 year old cheerleader backed into it at the grocery store and left a 5 inch dent that's annoyed me ever since. Also, what would you charge to ship to Idaho zip code 83340?

Old 04-13-2016, 09:14 PM
First, love the screen name. The man in black is one of my favorite artists.

The removal and install wasn't hard. I did it by myself in my driveway in about 3 hours.
You just have to be patient with the clips. In the video they just break off the clips for the bumper pad connected to the hitch because they are putting an aftermarket bumper on.

I tried to not break them, but in the end I did. I was able to remove the remainder of the clips holding the bumper pad to the ends and only broke one more. Once I got it all back together it is solid and the broken clips have not cause me any issues.

Aside from the clip, the biggest pain in the *** was disconnecting the rear parking sensors and the entire wiring harness. But my bug ham-fisted hands always have trouble with damn quick disconnects.

Looks like shipping to Idaho is about $60 for UPS ground.

Old 04-26-2016, 02:52 PM
Wheels sold. Bump for the rest.

Old 04-30-2016, 09:31 AM
Front bumper sold. Still have the rear bumper ends and door handles.

Old 01-23-2017, 03:55 PM
Everything has been sold. Please close the thread. Thank you.

Quick Reply: Garage Sale