FS: TX - 2011 HID Retrofit Headlights and Bakflip Tonneau

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 12:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: TX - 2011 HID Retrofit Headlights and Bakflip Tonneau

Hi folks, I know it's been a while since I posted here, but I'm finally moving on from my lovely 2011 F150 Lariat Limited.

As such, I'd rather part out a few items to the folks here; instead of giving them to the dealership when it goes in for trade.

1) 2011 Harley Davidson custom retrofit HID headlights
These were done at around 25k miles, and the truck now has 95k on it. So, they've been used. The install was done by myself (and I consider myself to be quite handy). They line up well, they are full bi-xenon, morimoto V3 I think? IIRC, the bulbs are 6k and I just replaced them about a year ago. The ballasts, headlights, HID bulbs, and wiring kit are all included.
The gattling shrouds were painted alternating chrome and black, I think it gives them a great look.
The DO have LED halos that shine through the small openings in the shrouds, but the drivers side halo has a short in it (I think) and I never bothered to fix it. Bonus goes to anyone that gets them and wants to tackle that piece. They gave the headlights a very "Iron Man" look.

Price: GONE

I apologize for the dirty truck, as seen by the POD, I'm still in the process of getting everything into my new house.

2) BakFlip FiberMax tonneau cover
Most people are familiar with the BakFlip line. This is one of their mid range products. It's a fiberglass top, like the F1. But it has the hinges from the G series covers. That puts it right in the middle of the price bracket, but makes for a fantastic dent/hail resistant cover. The G1 that I had was dented from the first hail storm here, this thing went through a few storms and I can't find a dent on it.

Price: SOLD

PICTURES:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1137425...eat=directlink

About me: I have great feedback on the popular auction site we're not supposed to link to, and also on one of my old car forums that I still frequent (from a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT). I'd be happy to give you my feedback links if you'd like. I'm only selling this stuff because I'm trading in the truck. I don't really need other parts or trades, I've got as much as I can handle at the moment with a new house. I try to make sure my buyers are confident in the transaction, so you never get the impression there is a scam. I go straight paypal, or cash if local. Confirmations will be sent throughout the entire process.

ALL ITEMS GONE AND SOLD

Last edited by executor485; 06-27-2015 at 08:56 AM.
Old 06-23-2015, 04:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My new vehicle is going to be at the dealership this weekend, any takers before my truck is gone?

Quick Reply: FS: TX - 2011 HID Retrofit Headlights and Bakflip Tonneau