Wheels, Tires, & Side Mirror

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 03:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wheels, Tires, & Side Mirror

I'm selling a few leftover factory take-offs from my 2011 XLT. I have the following available:

1) OEM 17" XLT wheels. These will also fit any F-150 from 2004-2014. Nothing wrong with them, just selling them after upgrading the wheels and tires. These are the stock 17" wheels, complete with center caps, valve stems, lug nuts, and chrome wheel covers. No TPMS sensors (transferred to new wheels). Excellent condition. Price is $100 each, or $350 for all 4, plus shipping. They are packaged in the boxes my new wheels came in, ready to ship!

2) Michelin LTX A/S light truck tires. Set of 4. This is the factory set from my 2011. There are no issues with the tires at all; smooth riding tire, as all Michelins are. Tires have approximately 40-45% of tread remaining (they were on the truck for 30k miles). I would expect another 20-25k miles out of them. Size is P255/65R17, with outlined white letters on one side. Price is $200 OBO, plus shipping.

3) Driver's side mirror. Power adjust, auto-dimming, heated, LED turn signal. Please note I only have the driver's side remaining, I already sold the passenger side. This is plug and play, ready to go. Small scratch on the glass, but it is only noticeable of looked at from an angle. No other issues with the mirror, it was removed when I bought tow mirrors for the truck. Price is $125 OBO, plus shipping. It is boxed up and ready to ship!

Thanks for looking! Reply or PM if interested, or if you have any questions.

Old 04-13-2015, 04:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
center cap

I have the same wheels on my truck but one of my center caps is missing the Ford logo in the middle. I am willing to buy one of your center caps or trade you plus cash for one of them. Let me know what you think 254 - 709 - 4860

Old 04-20-2015, 11:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I appreciate the offer, but I have a sale pending locally, and I don't want to break up the set.

Quick Reply: Wheels, Tires, & Side Mirror