2009 Full Coverage Rubber Floor Mats

Old 05-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Full Coverage Rubber Floor Mats

I just installed the Weatherbeater floor liners in my new truck. The truck came with the upgraded black Heavy Duty full coverage floor mats that have "F150" made into each mat. There are 2 mats for the front and one large mat for the rear floor area. These fit an 09 Supercrew with the front center console. It would also fit the front 40/20/40 seat but would not cover the center hump. These are brand new. I would like to get $50 plus shipping. This was listed as a $100 upgrade on the window sticker. Email me for more info or for some pics. I also have the dark gray cloth mats that also came with the truck that I will throw in for free.

Thanks,
SCscrew

Old 05-04-2009, 09:26 AM
PM sent.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:55 AM
Interested

Originally Posted by SCscrew
I just installed the Weatherbeater floor liners in my new truck. The truck came with the upgraded black Heavy Duty full coverage floor mats that have "F150" made into each mat. There are 2 mats for the front and one large mat for the rear floor area. These fit an 09 Supercrew with the front center console. It would also fit the front 40/20/40 seat but would not cover the center hump. These are brand new. I would like to get $50 plus shipping. This was listed as a $100 upgrade on the window sticker. Email me for more info or for some pics. I also have the dark gray cloth mats that also came with the truck that I will throw in for free.

Thanks,
SCscrew
Let me know if IBCOP passes. I might need them.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Did you get rid of the mats? If so what was your main reason for getting the weatherbeater ones? I'm looking for either the ones you had, or the weather tech?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2009 Full Coverage Rubber Floor Mats