Automatic Climate Control Module - F150online Forums


Automatic Climate Control Module

Reply
 
 
  #1  
Old 02-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Long Island,NY
Posts: 278
Automatic Climate Control Module

Hey guys

I traded in my F150 back in October and have some parts laying around I am looking to get rid of.

Up next is an auto climate control module I was planning on swapping out with the manual that was in my FX4.

What you see is what you get here, there are plenty of threads about this swap out if you dare to tackle it.

I am selling only the MODULE and no harnesses, that's up to you to track down.

Looking for $120 plus shipping




Last edited by teknics; 02-08-2010 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Added second picture
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by teknics View Post
Hey guys

I traded in my F150 back in October and have some parts laying around I am looking to get rid of.

Up next is an auto climate control module I was planning on swapping out with the manual that was in my FX4.

What you see is what you get here, there are plenty of threads about this swap out if you dare to tackle it.

I am selling only the MODULE and no harnesses, that's up to you to track down.

Looking for $120 plus shipping


im gona do some research real quick. never heard of this swap, but i'm interested in doing it! I'll get back to you if i can see how hard the wiring's gona be!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Long Island,NY
Posts: 278
Added a reverse picture to show the connections, per request.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 1,169
Cant seem to find any of the numerous conversion threads you were talking about
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Long Island,NY
Posts: 278
  #6  
Old 02-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 873
Lol TONS of work involved with this man. Not trying to hijack your thread, but it's not just a harness, you basically have to re-do the entire HVAC system in the truc, air ducts and all. This is my understanding? I could be wrong.. if i am please let me know!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-09-2010, 06:04 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Long Island,NY
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJcavF150 View Post
Lol TONS of work involved with this man. Not trying to hijack your thread, but it's not just a harness, you basically have to re-do the entire HVAC system in the truc, air ducts and all. This is my understanding? I could be wrong.. if i am please let me know!
I never said just harnesses, you actually need a sunload sensor, blend door, harnesses, you even have to add some wires and some other stuff. It's not impossible, it's rather involved and goes
beyond the scope of THIS thread.

If you don't want the part, move on.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-09-2010, 09:15 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by teknics View Post
I never said just harnesses, you actually need a sunload sensor, blend door, harnesses, you even have to add some wires and some other stuff. It's not impossible, it's rather involved and goes
beyond the scope of THIS thread.

If you don't want the part, move on.
No need to get angry.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-09-2010, 01:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 1,169
And your link didn't work.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,868
I'd love to have this but it is just more time and money then I can afford to convert to auto climate control.
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
04FX4Kev
2004 - 2008 F-150
92
03-11-2016 03:55 PM
rocket_man
HVAC
7
10-11-2015 02:19 PM
YOMAN
2004 - 2008 F-150
8
10-01-2015 10:58 PM
DPReal
Pre-1997 Models
4
10-01-2015 02:01 AM
Michael Roberts
V8 Engines
0
09-28-2015 08:46 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 PM.