Wildcat Flash Chrome Nerf Bars?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2002, 10:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wildcat Flash Chrome Nerf Bars?

Anyone know anything about these???

I found a set of these for sale on Ebay for cheaper than the Westins or other brands on the sites.

These are listed at $209 versus the $330 sets I've found from Westin and like brands.

I need a set for a 1999 F-150 Supercab 4x4. However... I'm not sure I can spend $330 bucks for a set. We are trying to save for the baby after all.

Also... do I have to purchase an additional installation kit for these or do all the materials I need to install included in the package for these?

Old 08-07-2002, 01:06 PM
I bought a set of stainless steel ones off ebay about 8 months ago. I installed them and they look nice. Look at my gallery for pictures. I do not have any close-ups of the Nerf's, but you can get an idea.

Old 08-07-2002, 02:19 PM
Do they come ready to install or do you need to purchase a seperate kit?

Thanks for the info. Nice lookin truck in your gallery too.

Old 08-07-2002, 03:12 PM
In addition to Ebay, you might check the classifieds here on this site. I have seen several sets of bars there from when people upgrade, etc.

Old 08-07-2002, 04:17 PM
Well heck...after shipping I see that ebay purchases will even out around 250 bucks for the Wildcats.

I found a place online that will ship Wildcat new chrome step bars for $250 total.

The question now really is: do I want Wildcats for cheaper or to wait longer for Westins or one of the other comparable brands.

The question I guess is quality. I don't mide the Wildcat look... heck..they look much the same to me as the Westins.

Quick Reply: Wildcat Flash Chrome Nerf Bars?