Go Back   F150online Forums > Body > Other Body
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos Vin Decoder FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryGarage

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 07-24-2012, 02:20 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2006 ford F150
child proof locks

anyone having problem with rear door child proof lock.

i have the switch in the door jamp set for no child proof so pulling the handle should unlock door automaticly but it stays locked.

how do i get it so pulling the handle inside allows the door to open with out me having to hit the electric lock botton to unlock doors first.

yes- i'm smart enough to check the owners manual first - if i had it !!!! so let the comments commence

sorry - 2006 f150 screw lariat

Last edited by FF301; 07-24-2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: add content
Old 07-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2009 FORD F150
On my 09 the only way the back doors unlock is if I shut the truck off and open my door other wise I have to hit the unlock switch. If your talking about the auto unlock. Or if your talking about when you pull the handle to open unlock the door that dont work in the back like it does in the front.

http://youtu.be/tjUA308ZJBY
http://www.raptorretrofit.com/
2009 5.4 Supercrew FX4 LineX,3.73 LS,raptor mod for rear diff lock,Dic Cepek torque wheels,Mickey Thompson BAJA ATZ P3 Tires, raptorretrofit hid evox-r headlights
Old 08-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2006 ford F150
ok, i'll look into it some more and post if i find an answer.

i was told the child proof switch was to prevent the door from opening when locked and allow it to unlock when pulling handle when in unlock position.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Technical Article Contributor
2002 Ford HD #04417
My Garage

Vehicle: 2002 FORD/HD #04417
owners manual pdf copy link>>> http://owner.ford.com/servlet/Conten...rd&model=F-150
Old 08-01-2012, 06:23 PM