Hit a guardrail and need some body parts.

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 10:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hit a guardrail and need some body parts.

Well, slid on the ice this mornig coming down a steep hill and side swiped a guard rail and telephone pole.

Anyone have any suggestions where to source front and rear bumpers and front quarter panel?

I drive the truck very rarely so I don't have full coverage which is why I am going to fix this myself. I have a friend that will shoot the paint for me.

It's a 2004 F150 XLT 4x4.

Thanks for the help!

Eric

Old 12-16-2010, 09:08 PM
Front quarter panel? You mean "fender?" Is your truck a heritage edition or regular? I looked up the parts for a non- heritage at keystone- they have a cinci depot. Front bumper-160 fender-138 rear bumper 261. They're are alot of different applications for bumpers and fenders for that year- with or without antenna hole, fog lights,styleside etc. best bet is to call (513) 961-5500 for the cinci depot and get the low down. Our pittsburgh keystone is awesome. Prices and all the other crap they sell (primer,tape,fillers,etc) have all been top notch. Oh and by the way cinci, how bout them steelers!

Old 12-17-2010, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by stewy 39
Front quarter panel? You mean "fender?" Is your truck a heritage edition or regular? I looked up the parts for a non- heritage at keystone- they have a cinci depot. Front bumper-160 fender-138 rear bumper 261. They're are alot of different applications for bumpers and fenders for that year- with or without antenna hole, fog lights,styleside etc. best bet is to call (513) 961-5500 for the cinci depot and get the low down. Our pittsburgh keystone is awesome. Prices and all the other crap they sell (primer,tape,fillers,etc) have all been top notch. Oh and by the way cinci, how bout them steelers!
Its a regular truck with a super cab. I looked at everything a little closer this morning and it looks like I only need a rear bumper and front fender. The mirror was ripped off as well and pulled the sheet metal out of whack so I may need a passenger door. I have a friend that is going to take a look at everything to see exactly what I need. Thanks for the Keystone tip. I will definately give them a call. And yes, the Steelers are a great organization and the Rooney's have built a formula for winning. The Bengals, or I should say Mike Brown has built a formula for making money and losing and not giving a **** about the fans. Now having said that I can say how about those Reds!

Old 12-17-2010, 05:56 PM
If you wanna talk about maing money and losing games, that's the pirates. 18 losing seasons in a row. That whole organization sucks out loud. so... GO REDS!

Old 12-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Just a word of advice. I would make sure any sheetmetal components you buy (ie. fenders, doors) are CAPA Certified. If you dont get a CAPA part you run a greater risk of buying a poor quality part. Fit and finish can be horrendous on some of the not CAPA sheetmetal.

You may also want to try some salvage yards. sometimes they have NTO(new take off) bumpers. Alot of fleet companies buy flat beds for these trucks and sell the NTO parts to salvage yards. you can get a good looking complete bumper for a good price.

try car-part.com

you can search by region or just enter your zip code.

Old 12-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Beauflex is right. I didn't think about the NTO bumpers. I don't think Keystone sells anything non capa. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Hit a guardrail and need some body parts.