H.u. Installed Today

Old 12-25-2001, 07:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H.u. Installed Today

JUST INSTALLED MY KENWOOD CD PLAYER TODAY. THE SOUND IS OUT OF THIS WORLD. AND MAN IT IS LOUD! I'M RUNNING THE STOCK SPEAKS RIGHT NOW UNTIL THE WEATHER WARMS UP SO I CAN PUT MY INFINITY'S IN. THE KENWOOD BEATS THE STOCK CASSETTE PLAYER TO SMITHERINES SOUNDWISE. AND IT CAN PLAY ALOT LOUDER AND CLEANER TOO. I WAS AMAZED AT HOW CLEAR AND LOUD THE STOCK SPEAKS SOUNDED WHEN I CRANKED IT UP! BUT I'M SURE THE INNY'S WILL SOUND WAY BETTER. THE INSTALL TOOK UNDER AN HOUR, AND IT WAS EASY. LATER.

Old 12-26-2001, 05:35 PM
Glad to hear you got it in and it was an eay install. Makes you wonder how car stereo shops can get away with charging bucks to do it. I wish I could do HU installs all day for what they charge. I was quoted 1000 - 1500.00 labor only for my install. I was not planning to let them do it but they offered when I was picking up my subs. It took me roughly four days but I was constantly checking over my work. Since it was over the Thanksgiving holidays, I left twice to go to dinner with relatives.

David

Old 12-26-2001, 06:50 PM
It would have took me longer to do it if it were'nt for the adapter wires(colored wires) and the E-Z stereo install kit I got from Crutchfield. All I need to do now is put my Infinity Reference speakers in the doors and I'll be finished. Then I'll problably add an amp & sub to it later on when I get the money! I still can't get over how good the factory speakers sound with the Kenwood! Unbelievable!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: H.u. Installed Today