FM Transmitter experiences ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2001, 11:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FM Transmitter experiences ?

I'm looking at getting a nice quality FM Transmitter for use with a 6gig Nomad Jukebox portable MP3 player in another Ford car.

Anyone have any GOOD experiences with one?
http://www.rimax.net/car_adapter.htm Anyone used this one ?

I had a Scosche and it was JUNK.

Thanks!

Old 11-25-2001, 04:22 AM
inmy humble opinion if you really want better shound quality you should get a headunit with a front MP3 player input jack or oue that can play MP3 CDs. if you want some suggestions i can look some stuff up for you....another option would be one of those adapter that runs the sound through the casset...like used for a portable CD player

-steve

Old 12-06-2001, 12:24 PM
I installed an FM modulator with a CD changer in my wifes car. It is a Pioneer unti. Sound quality is fine, however, it totally KILLED my FM reception. I can now ONLY get VERY strong radio stations, kinda sucks. I've herd many people with the same complaint, but I've also herd people say they did not have this effect????

Old 12-06-2001, 01:55 PM
I have an FM modulated cd changer in my truck and my wife has a direct wire cd changer in her car. Both have component speakers in front and similar quality/power amps. Her's has better high frequencies, like cymbals. Well,her bass is better, too, but she's got a 10" to my 8" sub.

No impact on FM reception as long as you turn the cd off when trying to listen to the radio.

Quick Reply: FM Transmitter experiences ?