Just did it!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2001, 05:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just did it!

Finally got everything installed, and OH MY GOODNESS! It's a huge difference over stock. The Punch sub hits too hard! The Sony HU is awesome and has a whole lot of features; most I won't even use. I installed the HU and changer myself, couldn't muster up enough cojones to do the amp so I paid $65. My HD F-150 had the cd changer located in the console between the seats. I was also able to mount the new changer in the same place. Just had to modify the bracket a bit with a hacksaw; it's hard plastic. The HU went in pretty nicely as well. Bought everything from Crutchfield and I'm very happy. They sent me everything, mounting bracket, wiring harness, two install instructions, and even a install video! Like I mentioned in an earlier post, they give a combo discount, charge no tax, install neccesities free, and $10 2 day shipping. Can't beat it! Anyone going to buy email me (geneulmer@hotmail.com) and I can get you another $25 of your price. Of course with a little on the side for me

Old 09-29-2001, 06:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to hear everything worked out well. Post some pictures of your changer, amp, sub install as I will be upgrading the tunes in my HD next spring.