04-08 Body Lift

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04-08 Body Lift

Haven't even installed my suspension lift yet and I'm looking at body liftes!!

Suspension Lift is going on 12/20.

Has any one installed or have the Performance Accessories 3" lift? What do you think about it? From my past experience they are the best but the instruction book is 45 pags long (longer then the suspension lift).

Few pictures would be great also.

Thanks

Old 12-13-2014, 06:10 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Don't have it, but it is the best body lift. Unless you install it yourself it isn't worth it as labor will exceed the cost by twice. However, looking at the 2000 truck in your signature with a '79 SAS, I could imagine you don't always have things done by shops and know your abilities on working on vehicles. I say give it a go.

Old 12-13-2014, 06:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DarrenWS6
Don't have it, but it is the best body lift. Unless you install it yourself it isn't worth it as labor will exceed the cost by twice. However, looking at the 2000 truck in your signature with a '79 SAS, I could imagine you don't always have things done by shops and know your abilities on working on vehicles. I say give it a go.
I do all my work and this will be the third PA Lift I have done, if I get it.

Thanks

Old 12-21-2016, 06:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04-08 body lift

I have a 2006 Lincoln Mark Lt, exact same as an '06 F150 crew cab. Right now I have a 3.5" front lift/leveling kit and 2" lift blocks in the rear. I want to add a 3" body lift. I know it is usually a better idea to buy the lift kit from the place that is going to install it unless you are doing it yourself. I live in North Carolina, does anyone know ballpark what I will be looking at in total price? Does anyone have a shop they would recommend in the Greensboro/Winston Salem area? Anyone live close by that does body lifts installs?
Thanks,
Rob

Old 12-28-2016, 01:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
body lift

Originally Posted by 2000F150SAS
Haven't even installed my suspension lift yet and I'm looking at body liftes!!

Suspension Lift is going on 12/20.

Has any one installed or have the Performance Accessories 3" lift? What do you think about it? From my past experience they are the best but the instruction book is 45 pags long (longer then the suspension lift).

Few pictures would be great also.

Thanks
Hey I'm trying to get a 3" body lift on my 2006 Lincoln Mark Lt and the only shop that wasn't unreasonable on price said they didn't want to do a kit that was for a F150....it is the exact same truck. It is very difficult to impossible to find lift kits for Lincolns. The tail lights are the only difference. I even had the local service manager at the Lincoln dealership verify that the body and frame where the exact same. I will buy the kit from the place that installs it or I can order it and get it myself. Do you know anywhere close in NC that would know what they are doing and not charge an arm and a leg?
Thanks,
Rob

Quick Reply: 04-08 Body Lift