Pulstar Spark Plug-any good? And SEMA sweepstakes

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 01:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pulstar Spark Plug-any good? And SEMA sweepstakes

Has anyone had a good or great experience with Pulstar plugs? I need better MPG but I've seen some (At best) mediocre reviews. While researching I happened to find this Pulstar spark plugs Sweepstakes. They are giving away Hats, T-Shirts, Fender Covers, Spark Plugs, and a trip to SEMA which is pretty cool. Super easy little thing to refer friends. You just put in your email address and it allows you to post a link to your social media. The more people that click on your link and type in their email address the more free stuff you earn. I guess it is a little free pyramid for advertising but everyone can jump on and share. I know I wouldn't mind getting 10 free Pulstar plugs. Might be (Probably) just a gimmick but they aren't cheap.
http://www.feelpulstar.com/?ref=b8a88381d3

Old 08-31-2014, 10:21 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
I don't have your answer, I'm not sure it exists.

Someone tried them in the engine forum once, it didn't pan out very well.

Old 09-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
I would be EXTREMELY surprised if gimmick spark plugs will give you BETTER MPG than the correct OEM spark plugs! This coming from someone that has actually bought dozens of brands and types spark plugs and actually tried them them all in the same engines and observed the results. Even in my Dodges, AC spark plugs were always the best and much superior to Champion or any gimmick type plug.

"Pulstar spark plugs Sweepstakes. They are giving away Hats, T-Shirts, Fender Covers, Spark Plugs, and a trip to SEMA which is pretty cool. Super easy little thing to refer friends. You just put in your email address and it allows you to post a link to your social media. The more people that click on your link and type in their email address the more free stuff you earn. I guess it is a little free pyramid for advertising but everyone can jump on and share. I know I wouldn't mind getting 10 free Pulstar plugs."

I have a low opinion of any company that has to resort to selling items via "social media" and contest scams instead of honest, real life results and frankly, you sound like a shill* for Pulstar!

*shill
SHil/
North Americaninformal
noun
noun: shill; plural noun: shills

an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
a person who pretends to give an impartial endorsement of something in which they themselves have an interest.
"a megamillionaire who makes more money as a shill for corporate products than he does for playing basketball"

verb
verb: shill; 3rd person present: shills; past tense: shilled; past participle: shilled; gerund or present participle: shilling

act or work as a shill.

Quick Reply: Pulstar Spark Plug-any good? And SEMA sweepstakes