anyone orderd from carid.com?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i will never order from them again, i ordered a bull bar from them off of ebay, they sell on there too, it took 9 days and 3 emails to get them to ship the item and after another 4 days it showed up being the wrong brand. I emailed them again about the mistake, 4 days still no answer, imagine that, their comunication is terrible, i guess i will just have to keep what they sent me, at least it fits my truck. I don't even trust them enough anymore to send it back, i guess at least i have something this way!

Old 07-22-2014, 03:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't find CAI for my car

Originally Posted by drewsbu
I haven't ordered from Carid, I tend to try to find the lowest prices on the net when shopping for my truck and they hardly ever come up. I spend a lot, so I want to save a lot. I like my money. Carid does have those brake covers that I want and they sell them the cheapest around when you add on their 10% discount. Never buy from a online dealer without using a discount code.

Hint: When you are about to check out from any online retailer and you see an option to enter a discount code, google search for a code. I know carid as a 10% coupon code that I hoped you used.

Autoanything.com never buy anything from them without using a 15% discount. They normally have a 15% off day probably 3-5 times a month on random days. I also have been able to change some of their 10% coupon codes to 15%.

If anyone wants me to help them get the cheapest prices on parts (normally the more expensive parts over $100) let me know. I love searching for that stuff.
Hi I don't know if I can get a reply, but I've been looking for a cold air intake for a 2012 vw passat 2.5l se trend. I can't seem to find a cold air intake that can be shipped to Canada only a short ram intake which I don't need for the weather conditions up north here. If you could please message me to help I tried carid but rates for brokerage is very expensive.

Quick Reply: anyone orderd from carid.com?