Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Great auto electric shop --- Philly Burbs

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 01:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great auto electric shop --- Philly Burbs

FWIW. Found a hidden gem in my own backyard. Never knew, but just had my led's and switches installed by http://www.shortcircuitsautomotive.com/. The owner/operator is Jason "sparky" Frey, a bonafide electrical engineer who does the job better, knows more, works faster and is competitively priced with most mechanics, and lower than any dealers. No, I'm not a relative or friend, but he worked on my wifes' Subaru, just did my truck (pics in lighting section) and is going to get my 66 mustang gt droptop for updated audio and dash lighting. No, I don't get a break on any projects, but when you find somebody who's more than qualified, in a specialized field, and they present you with great value for your $$, I'm thinking I should pass it on to other like-minded folks who appreciate having an expert know how to solve your needs instead of trial and error by some places that act as if electrical issues are a mystery. This guy is good. Usually, you get what you pay for. With Jason at ShortCircuits, you'll get more than you paid for. I'm retired, but I support smart, experienced, hard-working guys who are in specialties that are rare, or have amatuers acting as imposters. This guy is for real. Try him if you need electric work of any kind. Courteous, honest, smart, and a carguy. Checks all the boxes for me.

Quick Reply: Great auto electric shop --- Philly Burbs