Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Looking to start Chapters

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking to start Chapters

Whats up everyone my name is Mike Steel and I am the Founder of Road Reapers Motorcycle Club also known as 1818 MC I am looking to start some chapters for the Truck Club and was wondering if anyone else is interested? I live in New City NY zip is 10956 so you can map quest it and get an idea of where I am. The truck club would be a nice addition and if you are interested shoot me an email MikeSteel718@msn.com or just reply here.
The club would be just like the MC part of the Road Reapers and we will be one big family. The club members are laid back, have a good time trust your life in their hands type of people and our members are quality over quantity! If you have a truck, you like to drive it, you enjoy some cold adult beverages, music , hanging out working on your ride, BBQ's, and you beleive in brotherhood then shoot me an email. We have chapters of the MC in Virginia , Brooklyn , Long Island, NYC, NC, MS and Im looking to expand the family with the Truck Club. WWW.RoadReapers.COM is our website

Quick Reply: Looking to start Chapters