Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

4x4 shop in New Jersey

Old 09-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4x4 shop in New Jersey

Im looking for a good 4x4 shop in new jersey. I live in central jersey right out of trenton. I am lookin to get a lift put on and maybe some regearing, want to get it done right and at a good shop. Does anybody know of any.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Meadowlands 4WD in East Rutherford,NJ did my lift. Ralph, does a good job, even allowed me to supply the wheels and tires. Might be a little far for you, though. Just to let you know, he'll want inspects the vehicle first, I guess he wont lift a POS truck. And, on Thursday nights he has a first come first served open shop, where if you have a problem he'll bring it in and take a look, no charge.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Whoops, scratch that, looks like Ralph is retiring...
http://www.meadowlands4wd.com/index.html

Old 09-14-2009, 02:53 PM
3964 US-1, Monmouth Junction, NJ I've passed this one a bunch of times on Route 1. Not sure of the name ,but it is right before the water tower there, and they have a ton of lifted trucks outside! Can't miss it.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Corbin1357
3964 US-1, Monmouth Junction, NJ I've passed this one a bunch of times on Route 1. Not sure of the name ,but it is right before the water tower there, and they have a ton of lifted trucks outside! Can't miss it.
Thanks, if you pass it again can you find out what it is. I tried to google the adress but couldnt get a name or number. But look at what i did find, its really creppy its like google earth but from the street http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rl...title&resnum=1 if you use it you can see the lifted trucks you were talkin about.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:00 AM
http://www.krazyhousecustoms.com/ It's Krazy House Customs, but it looks like they are remodeling, not sure if they are open! Check out the website and there is a phone #!

Old 09-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Get ahold of Joe over at CJ Customs. Joe has done ALL my work, an to be honest with ya. Joe's is the only one I will let touch my truck. Seen some of the work that Ralph has done. An well, pretty freaking shabby, if ya ask me. Being the reason why Meadowlands 4wd is closed. He got tired of all the lawsuits, an had to close up! But really man, give Joe a call. Tell him RAM AIR (Jeff) told ya to call/sent ya. He'll take care of ya. Right now he's got 2 trucks in their, that were previously done by Ralph. Guess what he's doing? Yep, fixing up what should have been done right the first time. Not the rigged way.

Central Jersey Customs
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
732-246-2521

Old 09-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by RAM AIR
Get ahold of Joe over at CJ Customs. Joe has done ALL my work, an to be honest with ya. Joe's is the only one I will let touch my truck. Seen some of the work that Ralph has done. An well, pretty freaking shabby, if ya ask me. Being the reason why Meadowlands 4wd is closed. He got tired of all the lawsuits, an had to close up! But really man, give Joe a call. Tell him RAM AIR (Jeff) told ya to call/sent ya. He'll take care of ya. Right now he's got 2 trucks in their, that were previously done by Ralph. Guess what he's doing? Yep, fixing up what should have been done right the first time. Not the rigged way.

Central Jersey Customs
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
732-246-2521
I would have mentioned Joe, but last I heard, from Joe at Blooms, was that he sold to his brother, and way commuting to another job in a 2wd truck.
Sounds like he's back, huh?

Old 09-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Huh? He might have sold his truck, but he's still does what he does. Do you know Joe to keep his trucks long anyways. He builds, an moves on to another project. He's a mad man! I only wish I had the cash, to buy any of those trucks.

Old 09-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Thanks alot ram air, i just ordered my wheels, i got atx artillery with the teflon finish, so once they get here im gonna give him a call. Another question is, did you get your truck inspected?Im puttin on a 5" rcd lift with 35" tires on and im woundering about inspection and if im goning to pass. i know i will have to get the high rise lift but will i pass?

Old 10-03-2009, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by njmike
Thanks alot ram air, i just ordered my wheels, i got atx artillery with the teflon finish, so once they get here im gonna give him a call. Another question is, did you get your truck inspected?Im puttin on a 5" rcd lift with 35" tires on and im woundering about inspection and if im goning to pass. i know i will have to get the high rise lift but will i pass?
i went to a friend who does inspections at a garage, i havent had any trouble yet, but im only lifted 5.5" w/35's, so i dont stick out too badly.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:35 AM
DUDE try O.K 4wheel in central jersey. Its off exit 4 on I-78. Me and my girl go out there from NYC. Great service and prices are on line with everybody else. But best of all knowledgeable staff. wont sell u what u dont need

Old 10-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by IDNC76
i went to a friend who does inspections at a garage, i havent had any trouble yet, but im only lifted 5.5" w/35's, so i dont stick out too badly.
Crap i dont know any garage that would do it for me, my inspection isnt due for two years hopefuly i will pass when i go i already got the lift and tires.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by njmike
Crap i dont know any garage that would do it for me, my inspection isnt due for two years hopefuly i will pass when i go i already got the lift and tires.
dont go to a DMV place for inspections , they will most likely send you to a "high rise facility", chances are , just bring it to a local gas station that does inspections, for $100 they usually do it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 4x4 shop in New Jersey