Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

New England MotorSport 3rd Annual Spring Cruise!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New England MotorSport 3rd Annual Spring Cruise!

Where: Meet at The NH liquor store off of I-93n Past the tolls
look for the big red building (Same location as the fall cruise.)
When: May 17th, 2009 All day.... MEET AT 9AM ^^^^

We will also hold a raffle for the New Hampshire Make a Wish Foundation. Times are tough for everyone here, last thing we want is for these kids to have it even harder than they already do. I know we can make a difference. More details will be posted soon.

90+ cars last year! Its a rolling car show! I know we had a few of you guys and a bunch of Cobras/Saleens and even the Cobra R out last year....but I'd love to see some more! Feel free to PM me or simply join www.nemotorsport.com for more info!

Old 04-27-2009, 03:09 PM
looks like a bunch of ricers

Old 04-27-2009, 03:39 PM
If you think a bunch of Supras, Skylines, Mustangs, STIs, EVOs, cpl Lightnings, cpl Vettes, a Pantera, few Porsches, etc are 'rice' then............um.....yeah.... *cough*

Last edited by TheBlueHornet; 04-27-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Id be interested . Where do you cruise to ? Is it a Round trip? Overall distance ?

Old 05-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Im sorry, I neglected to post the map!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...7,2.911377&z=9

Last few years its been a meet at the Liquor Store on 93 between Manchester and Concord, a trip up to exit 24 I believe (where the pic was taken and a huge dam), fuel up, head to town to eat, shoot the ****, and then take a trip up and back that Kancamagus highway. Halfway it usually splits, and the faint of heart keep going along, and the extra daring head up Hurricane Mountain Road which cuts right over the top. Both groups follow their route, meet up and hang out for a while, and head right back the Kanc again, another meet up at the Loon Mountain park n ride and back home we go.

This is the 3rd year we've officially done this as an NEMotorSports event, and it just gets bigger, more organized, and more exciting every year. We will have another in the fall, so this run should give all the newcomers a damn good idea of what we do with the site and how we run events.

We hope to see you there!

Quick Reply: New England MotorSport 3rd Annual Spring Cruise!