Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Anyone from South jersey I need help with a Leveling kit Do you do it

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 03:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone from South jersey I need help with a Leveling kit Do you do it

Guys Im trying to save some cash as we all are,But not looking for something free,I want to get a top of the spring leveling kit put on my 2004 F150 Supercab,So I want to no if anyone ever did one and are willing to do another one,I can order the parts and pay you to do it and then Ill take it to get it alment..Please get back to me thanks Guys any help would be awesome,Some of these truck dealers are nuts out there with there price.Im in sicklerville Nj 08081

Thanks Craig

Old 09-19-2008, 10:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by gp1200r2000
Guys Im trying to save some cash as we all are,But not looking for something free,I want to get a top of the spring leveling kit put on my 2004 F150 Supercab,So I want to no if anyone ever did one and are willing to do another one,I can order the parts and pay you to do it and then Ill take it to get it alment..Please get back to me thanks Guys any help would be awesome,Some of these truck dealers are nuts out there with there price.Im in sicklerville Nj 08081

Thanks Craig
Might as well have the same shop that are gonna do you alignment install the leveling kit. Your not gonna save much by haveing just anyone do it and its not that expensive..

Quick Reply: Anyone from South jersey I need help with a Leveling kit Do you do it