Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Missing My Trucck

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Missing My Trucck

so starting last friday my friend took my truck with her to VA for a whole week. It won't be back until sunday. I'm going through withdrawal. She needed my truck cause her tiny little VW cabrio couldnt handle the terrain up there. Im dying without. i feel like people are going to kill me in the little cabrio thing. the only cool thing about it is its a convertible. has anyone ever had to be separated from their truck.

its no fun this week is draggggging

Old 07-04-2007, 01:18 AM
A few weeks ago my truck wouldnt start so I had to drive my brother's '92 F-150 to work. (the battery went bad from the heat) It sucked. It really made me appreciate all the improvements Ford made from that generation to the generation my truck is.
I cannont explain to you the joy I felt when my truck was back up and running again.
Hop in that little Veedub and come to Wisconsin. When I was driving home tonight it was raining so hard that I had the wipers on max and I could still barely see, not to mention that every time I went through a puddle it show a sheet of water up over the hood of my truck. Id bet we could find some nice spots to go mudding. LOL

Old 07-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Smile

hahaha i dont think the vdub could handle mudding i was going down my driveway last night and t was rainy and hahah i slid all over the place it was fun but secretly i was hoping i wouldnt crash it cause my friend would freak. yeah i know man im counting the days til i get my truck back. i made her send me a picture of my truck so i knewit was still okay. wisconsin? never been there i dont even know whats over there haha.

Old 07-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I absolutly hate loaning my truck out.....i just feel like it going to come back different, but i've been sharing my truck with the old lady while i fix her blazer, so i feel your pain.

Old 07-04-2007, 01:09 PM
yeah but you dont gotta drive a mini size vehicle in the mean time
man im driving a vdub cabrio its like miniscule when a truck comes by i feel like im gonna die and i miss being up high. plus other truckers used to let me in when im merging its like a secret pact or something. i dont have that anymore, but come sunday im takin a road trip with my truck its been too long. this is what ive been driving hahah my cats standing next to it.

Old 07-04-2007, 04:01 PM
You've never been to Wisconsin??? Well, all the more reason! LOL Theres all kinds of great stuff in Wisconsin. We are the home of Harley-Davidson and the home of the Miller Brewing Company. What more could you ask for?

Old 07-04-2007, 11:29 PM
the brewing company maybe i'll take a road trippp

Old 07-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Sure, why not. Theres definetely no shortage of beer here in Wisconsin. At night and during the winter months there is much else to do 'round here other than drink and...well...you know...

Old 07-04-2007, 11:44 PM
i wouldnt even know how to get there? hahah thats like in the iddle of the states im way on the outside man. haha dont they have cheese in wisconsin.

Old 07-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Cheese. Ah yes, we do have that. Its not that far away, probably a 10-12 hour drive.

Old 07-05-2007, 04:37 PM
maybe i'll take a road trip one day see what you guys have up there, you know i do hear the cheese is mighty tasty

Old 07-06-2007, 01:49 AM
Well, cheese is cheese. Its not as if we have some super secret kind of cheese that never leaves the state.
If you feel like it, you should make the trip though. Wisconsin is a pretty cool place to live. I honestly wouldnt want to live anywhere else (other than northern wisconsin, of course). Ive been to a lot of places all over the country, but IMO Wisconsin is where its at. We have a little saying 'round these parts, "when you say Wisconsin, you've said it all".

Old 07-06-2007, 05:08 PM
see when i think of wisconsin i think of the middle of nowhere i guess just caus ei dont know anything about it or any places near it i mean you gotta realize im way east east coast man ive never ventured out west once. south but not west... i will soon one day take a road trip specially since i got a new truck

Quick Reply: Missing My Trucck