Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

No. Mass or So. NH recommended dealer?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 01:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question No. Mass or So. NH recommended dealer?

Hello folks,

I might go out and buy a new s-crew this weekend. I've got 120k on mine and i've been bitten by the bug. I live in No. Mass (on the coast) and am wondering who you all recommend for dealers? I bought mine from 128 and will never EVER deal with them again. So, I'm game for suggestions. Who do you like?

Thanks a lot.

Old 07-02-2006, 07:35 PM
I just picked up a low mileage '05 Lariat SuperCrew and ya, 128 is a joke! You ever read their fake ads in the Sunday Globe? I just surfed around the net (vehix, etc.) and found a nice rig at Bonnell Ford in Winchester, near Burlington. Steve P. was the salesman, I got a very fair trade on my '02 SuperCrew with 145K miles, and all in all it was a no b.s. business deal that I'm very happy with. I've heard Portsmouth Ford is pretty good truck-wise but they didn't have what I was looking for. Good luck, and don't limit yourself to the Seacoast area.

Old 07-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Thanks evtide. Good to know. I stipped up to Portsmouth today. They had a few interesting trucks. I was shocked to hear (not from them) that they do 1100 trucks a yr. Next biggest in New England is Quirk at 800.

I'll give Bonnell a call.

Old 07-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Acton, MA has a great dealer.

Old 07-29-2006, 10:02 PM
Hey... Bought 3 trucks from 128. I don't think I'll be buy any more from them. Since they had to move the Ford dealership into the Mazda dealership (the building was condemed), they has gone down hill.

Also, their ford inventory dropped to 1/2 of what they were a year ago. They guy I buy from left after 6 years there. Commissions dropped and they've added more sales people to the floor... when you walk on the lot, you get bombarded with sales people. I don't know about you... but I like to peruse the lot first, then ask a question or two. Not make a deal on the spot if "I buy today".

Good luck and let us know what you end up getting and where.!

Old 08-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Portsmouth ford is the best place around

Old 08-23-2006, 09:07 PM
I 2nd Portsmouth Ford!

Old 08-28-2006, 03:41 PM
I ended up buying from Portsmouth. They do the most numbers in the entire Northeastern US and there's a reason for that.

Gave me a solid trade in (almost retail) and I just couldn't beat their price anywhere. I really shopped but couldn't beat them. Their selection was beyond big. I actually had trouble deciding because there were a few there I wanted.

If you go, talk to Ryan Conary. He was good. Salespeople there will leave you alone and know more than the average lot jockey.

I have not used them for service, but for sales, I highly recommend them.

Quick Reply: No. Mass or So. NH recommended dealer?