Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

New here from Mechanicsburg PA right outside of harrisburg

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 11:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New here from Mechanicsburg PA right outside of harrisburg

I'm new here. I just aquired my first truck yesterday. I'm pretty happy about it i got a real good deal on it. It's a 1985 f150 4x4. 4.9 liter 6 inline, rebuilt carb, polished head, rebuilt motor, all new gaskets, heater motor, belt, radiator, hoses, valve cover they are all new. 4 wheel drive works perfect. It came with a cap and all i got it for 800 bucks. Taking into account the guy restored it and was a mechanic so he was just trying to get rid of the thing. I'll try to get some pictures of it up here soon. I plan to have at least a 3" inch body lift and some 33's here soon. It's really my daily driver too. I modifyed a ford focus. I have 200 hp and 210 ft lbs of torque in the little thing so it moves fairly well. problem is it was enough torque that it snapped the axel so it will be a bit before i get around to replacing it. So thats a little bit about me here, i'll post up some pictures of my focus at least for ya.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/375175

^my cardomain page. It basically shows everything i have done and the car in the building process.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Don't forget to post pics of the 150, focus looks good man

Old 02-04-2006, 08:14 PM
hey welcome to the site neighbor. nice looking car, take some pics of the truck now.

Quick Reply: New here from Mechanicsburg PA right outside of harrisburg