Midwest CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

Free parts in MN (pickup only)

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 08:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free parts in MN (pickup only)

A couple weeks ago, I traded my 2007 Lariat toward a new Explorer, and I have a few F150 parts that I'm willing to donate to some good homes. I don't have a use for them anymore, and though I might be able sell them on eBay or Craigslist, I'd rather give them to the community that has helped me over the last several years.

- 1 (NEW) Dorman 600-105 Integrated Wheel End (IWE). In original plastic wrapping, with grease.
- 1 (NEW) Wagner BD126110 rear brake rotor, 6 lug. In original box.
- 1 set (NEW) Wagner QC1083 ThermoQuiet ceramic front brake pads. In original box.
- 3 (NEW) Motorcraft FL-820S oil filters
- 3 (USED) door handles for SuperCab. Front doors & tailgate. I replaced the original handles on my Lariat with Mark LT (painted/chrome) handles, these are the original black handles. The left door handle has the keyless entry buttons.

If you're interested, PM me with what you'd like, and only if you can pick up (evenings/weekends). I live in Lakeville, MN (south metro). Don't respond if you're just going to sell them; I could do that. I have no interest in shipping them at this time. If no one is willing to pick them up, I may consider shipping them later.

Scott

Last edited by hawkeye93; 05-11-2015 at 08:39 PM.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I could use that stuff. I have an 08 lariat supercrew 4 dr. I live in Eau claire, wi and could come over and pick up

Quick Reply: Free parts in MN (pickup only)