Midwest CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

BBC Worldwide documentary - Detroit teen learner drivers

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 05:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BBC Worldwide documentary - Detroit teen learner drivers

Twofour, an award-winning production company from the UK, are currently looking for a participant to take part in a documentary for BBC Worldwide.

For this particular documentary, we are looking to feature a teenager in the Detroit area who is due to take their driving test in the near future.

Our ideal scenario for a teenager to follow in the film would be someone who is close to taking their driving skills test and obtaining their license who would be able to talk about what having their licence will mean to them. We would look to spend a day or so filming them with their friends and family and the area in which they live and the filming process should be a lot of fun for those involved.

If you or someone you know would be interested in taking part, please do not hesitate to contact me at kyle.rice[at]twofour.co.uk, where I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!

Old 04-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's spam but I'd say leave it up

Could be a great opportunity for one of our younger members or members with a son or daughter in that area

Old 04-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Yes, it's spam but decided to let it stay for now.

Old 04-01-2014, 02:15 PM

Yeah, I vote to leave it too.

Old 04-01-2014, 02:23 PM
I think a better article would be on how a private citizen doesn't need a driver's license to legally drive in the United States. That would be more informational:

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/DLbrief.shtml

http://www.welcome.freeenterprisesoc..._to_travel.htm

https://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/travel.htm

Old 04-01-2014, 05:23 PM

^You mean how illegals don't need any paperwork, SSN, birth certificate, etc. to get a license, that's my favorite!

Old 04-02-2014, 06:49 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for letting this stay.

Sorry I should have added some more details to the post.

I am part of a team in the UK producing a documentary for BBC Worldwide. This documentary will feature teenagers from all over the world who are on the run up to their driving test.

What I was hoping to find is a family who own a Ford F150 who has a family member who is learning to drive. We would look to spend a day or so to fit around their schedule filming with the teenager, their family and friends to hear what having a driving licence means to them. We hope this would be a fun experience for all involved!

Do you think this is something you could help me with? Or if you know of anyone who meets this criteria perhaps you would be able to pass my details on to them?

My contact details are:
kyle.rice@twofour.co.uk

Here is a link to our website, www.twofour.co.uk – I appreciate that you probably get a lot of odd requests!

Quick Reply: BBC Worldwide documentary - Detroit teen learner drivers