Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA

I know this post is out place, but I am looking for people in Northern Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 08:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know this post is out place, but I am looking for people in Northern Virginia

Hey Guys, if you live in Northern Virginia Area; please pay attention. I am looking self-motivated members to stablish a F-150 (or any F-series) club. I own a F-150 and i have been looking for a club for quite while now; no success!!!. Only Jeepers. Lets show them that our vehicules are good as theirs. Please contact me at yoelr9@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Old 12-16-2009, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by YOEL
...Lets show them that our vehicules are good as theirs...
Ok, I'm not wanting to start up a war or anything... but why do you feel the need to "...show them that our vehicles are as good as theirs"? Are you feeling insecure about your truck to the point of feeling the need to go out and prove something?

If you're happy with your truck, great. If they're happy with their Jeeps, great. I like a world where everybody's happy. It'd be pretty boring is we all drove the same vehicle, wore the same clothes, lived in the same place, etc.

I've never quite understood the desire to start a group or club based upon an object... when that desire is to simply go out and and say "Look what I've got".

Of course, that's just my opinion... your mileage may vary.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:17 PM
Im def open to the idea of a f150 "club" or regular gathering of guys, but like ATCguy said, dont do it cuz you want to show someone up. If we all get together, it needs to be because we all have common interests, and want to hang out. with that being said, let me know if you get something started.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:31 PM
I question his grammar and spelling capabilities. Sounds like he might be related to one of those funny people overseas who's dead uncle left them millions of dollar, but they need your help and bank account number to collect it.

Plus he's a newbie who probably didn't bother to check the "Regional" section of the forums to see if there was anything going on in the NOVA area. I think I remember seeing some people trying to organize a NOVA meet.

I'm guess what we have here is a troll.

- NCSU

Old 12-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Yes, all a little weird. This same post was put in about 6 different forums. I merged them into this one and put it here. Probably a troll.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:44 PM
Hmmm, perhaps an attempt to gather e-mail addresses with intent of spamming them?

Old 12-17-2009, 01:17 AM

Yoel, where are you?...this is where you go...'Not uh, im a real boy'

Old 12-18-2009, 03:23 PM
i never saw his other posts, and didnt look too far into the fact that he is brand new to forum. i def agree with you guys though.

Quick Reply: I know this post is out place, but I am looking for people in Northern Virginia