Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA

July 4th SPECIAL EVENT FOR TRUCKS ONLY!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
July 4th SPECIAL EVENT FOR TRUCKS ONLY!

July 4th SPECIAL EVENT FOR TRUCKS ONLY!JULY 4th The 1st Annual Invitational Truck Event! Stafford Classics is putting on a display during the Fredericksburg Heritage Festival from 8 AM to 4 PM. The Heritage Festival is an all day gathering of activities, food and crafts that begins with a 5 mile run and ends in a fireworks display on the Rappahannock River. The Festival began in 1972 by the Rotary Club in Fredericksburg VA and has grown to over 150 vendors in attendance during the day. There are over 10,000 people that walk through Fredericksburg on that day and view the vendors and displays.
They are going to be one of the displays again this year. This year they have decided to have American pick up trucks as the theme. The event is on pavement and there is no cost to the participants. Here is a link to last years pics (http://rides.webshots.com/album/564007913GyRQvp) so you can get a flavor for it. If you have a special truck that you would like to enter
please contact Chuck. Inlude a picture of your truck if you can. This is not a "contest" but a display, you should be able and willing to talk about your truck with some of the 10,000 people that will be walking through the display. The event is invitation only as will have limited parking spaces to properly display the vehicles so let Chuck know if you would like to be considered as a participant as soon as you can.

I have two email addresses for Chuck:
wherewereyouin62@comcast.net
phatrat@comcast.net

Old 06-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Anyone planning on going? Maybe we could show up in force.

Old 07-11-2009, 07:41 AM
Here are some pics from the show. Not many trucks showed. I was under the weather so I couldn't get my truck together for the show.

http://www.hotrodhotline.com/feature...eslackerjuly4/

Quick Reply: July 4th SPECIAL EVENT FOR TRUCKS ONLY!