Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA

Looking for a truck...

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for a truck...

Hey guys, I'm in Charlottesville, VA looking for a lifted 150. By chance do any of you guys know where I could find a 150 for a good price? I'm looking for an 04 probably just bc itll be the cheapest of the new models because its the oldest I can go still having the newer model. I would prefer to but one already lifted just so I dont have to pay to have it done.

Let me know if you see, hear/have heard of any deals around VA.

Thanks

Old 06-24-2009, 09:24 PM
hey, what part of charlottesville do you live? I live in charlottesville also down off the Scottsville exit by peidmont college.....I see if I can keep an eye out...might wanna try checking craigslist, ive seen a few forsale on there that were nice.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by FI10Fires
hey, what part of charlottesville do you live? I live in charlottesville also down off the Scottsville exit by peidmont college.....I see if I can keep an eye out...might wanna try checking craigslist, ive seen a few forsale on there that were nice.
I live on proffit rd near the airport..Id definitely appreciate the extra eyes...Ive tried craigslist with little success so far..I just gotta get lucky I guess

Quick Reply: Looking for a truck...