Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA

Tidewater Confert Fans?

Old 06-26-2008, 05:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tidewater Concert Fans?

With warm weater and so many other concert and performing arts venues in the area, just curious as to who goes to see what, and where.

We hit at least a couple concerts a year, and live a couple miles from the Va Beach Amphitheater. Getting ready to see Motley Crue (Cruefest) early July, Maroon 5 late July, then Journey, Heart and Cheap Trick in August. Might head down to the beach and catch Billy Idol at the American Music Fest too.

We've hit a little of everything in past years. Journey, Rush, Frampton, Styx, Foreigner, Motley Crue, Aerosmith. Wife and a friend went to see Daughtry down at the Norva. Caught Blue Man Group at the amphitheater and also again at the Ted (Susan Constant center ODU) and took our kid that time.

Been wanting to catch some play type shows, but have been putting it off. Now with that new theater down in Town Center Va Beach that should be easier to do.

Who all else gets to the shows around here?

BTW, have a couple tickets for Cruefest I've got to get rid of. Any F150onliners want them and you'll get a bigger discount.

Last edited by signmaster; 06-27-2008 at 10:07 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me and my friends hit as much as possible. Just saw Pearl Jam at the amph. Might go to Project Revolution and possibly the Mayhem Tour. Personally, I am a die hard Sevendust fan. I travel a lot to see them if possible.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tidewater Confert Fans?