Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA

Ocean City MD

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 01:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ocean City MD

Any body from down or arounf there PM me or shoot me an email i am planning on going ther in the summer looking for a bar dont know if its still down there and also looking for a good placed to stay at by the boardwalk

Old 11-24-2006, 02:10 PM
ill be down there more than likly my parents own a place down there so im there all the time

Old 11-25-2006, 07:39 AM
i was looking for a bar or pub type thing that was a firefighter setting one of my buddies told me they had this down there i was wondering wher it was located at .. and what do your parents own down there a hotel or something?

Old 11-25-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by FX4Firefighter
i was looking for a bar or pub type thing that was a firefighter setting one of my buddies told me they had this down there i was wondering wher it was located at .. and what do your parents own down there a hotel or something?
no just a trailor lol, but i think i know what bar your talking about, if the one hes talking about is on the boardwalk, the one i am thinking about is called "the cork bar" its a pretty cool place i know they have alot of firefighter stuff.

Old 11-26-2006, 05:55 PM
hmm have to look into it you said on the board walk,,,, have to check out when i go ther now just have to find a decent place to stay not a roach motel

Old 11-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by FX4Firefighter
hmm have to look into it you said on the board walk,,,, have to check out when i go ther now just have to find a decent place to stay not a roach motel
ya its right off the side of the board walk i beleive its devision street but im not sure, and all the places down there are really nice most have been redone in last year or so!

Old 11-27-2006, 06:06 PM
yea havn't been down there in a while and wanted to get down there going down in june trying to be there with the fire parade going on. trying to stay some wher ocean view with balcony

Quick Reply: Ocean City MD