Old 10-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Undercover Versacover for 2004

Hey, if anyone is interested, check out this eBay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

Old 10-26-2004, 09:36 PM
Wolfman,

Long time no post...what happened to your truck?

Old 10-29-2004, 11:49 PM
Good to hear from you John! Unfortunately, my wife and I moved into a new place where the truck didn't fit... It hung out the driveway 5 feet into the street, so it broke my heart to pieces, but we had to trade it in. Hopefully when we buy a bigger place, I can get the Kings Ranch I have been drooling over. Now, my wife gets the SUV and I think I may be on to the 2005 Mustang, but we'll see. How are things in your world?

Old 10-31-2004, 07:40 AM
Wolfman,

That's too bad. These trucks are not very practical in a place like DC...I always wondered how you managed.
I'm doing well. I finally painted the mud guards on my truck Az. Beige (did it myself and they came out great), like we talked about doing almost a year ago. I'm going to look replacing my factory running boards with some tan ones made for an '05 KR supercrew. We talked about that way back when, too.
I hope you got a decent trade in allowance. If you end up getting the '05 Mustang, plase visit back and post pics!

Take care,
~John

Old 11-01-2004, 03:42 PM
It certainly was a tough thing to do, and unfortunately no, the trade in allowance was terrible. It was the end of the model year and Ford was discounting their new 04s so much (6-8K off sticker) it was hard to get anything. I didn't do too bad, but that may have been due to my negotiation rather than anything else. Keep in mind, I doubt there is any such thing as a good deal on a car (or truck).

I actually just put money down on a 05 mustang GT. I used the info posted here a year ago to buy some Ford stock and get X-plan. With the prices some mustangs are demanding, it is hard to get them to budge off sticker price. Not a bad deal over all, and the red leather will look nice. I'll be sure to keep you posted on the car, although I'll miss the VIN checks IzInBlOom would volunteer waiting for this car! Hope all is well in PA, and I'm sure those painted running boards will look great on the truck.

Quick Reply: Undercover Versacover for 2004