Lincoln Blackwood & Mark LT

Anyone know where I can find an actual Lincoln Mark LT Tailgate?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 07:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone know where I can find an actual Lincoln Mark LT Tailgate?

I just bought a 2006 Mark LT, I got it for a really good price because its missing a tailgate, and the front and rear bumper need to be replaced. I had no problem finding new bumpers (havent ordered them yet) but I cant find an actual mark LT tailgate for the life of me. All I can find are F150 bumpers which have an indent just for ford badges. anyone know where I can get one that accepts lincoln badges? Do i have to buy the f150 bumper then buy some kind of body kit for the tailgate?

Old 01-23-2016, 10:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by neowolfe
I just bought a 2006 Mark LT, I got it for a really good price because its missing a tailgate, and the front and rear bumper need to be replaced. I had no problem finding new bumpers (havent ordered them yet) but I cant find an actual mark LT tailgate for the life of me. All I can find are F150 bumpers which have an indent just for ford badges. anyone know where I can get one that accepts lincoln badges? Do i have to buy the f150 bumper then buy some kind of body kit for the tailgate?
I'm a little confused on your question. I don't think there is any difference in bumpers. Also a quick search on eBay I came up with a lot of parts you need.
Also that emblem is just stuck on. Type in Lincoln lt pickup box. That being said I bet you can use a regular f150 tailgate and add these parts.
Or you can also look on rock auto.com. They had a tail gate for 509! But then you have to get the parts!

Last edited by 07massHD; 01-23-2016 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-23-2016, 07:19 PM
glc
Received 757 Likes on 702 Posts
Try a junkyard that has a computer locator service.

Quick Reply: Anyone know where I can find an actual Lincoln Mark LT Tailgate?