Lincoln Blackwood & Mark LT

Going to a Auction tomorrow - Have my eye on a 06 Linclon LT

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 07:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Going to a Auction tomorrow - Have my eye on a 06 Linclon LT

Hello all...

I am attending a car auction Saturday and have been looking at an 06 Lincoln Mark LT. It's silver with grey leather.

It needs a bit of tender loving care....a good interior shampoo and exterior wax. There is also some carpet damage behind the passenger on the floor....almost like a dog was scratching trying to get out.

Anyway it's cosmetic and can be fixed. It has 91K miles. Everything seem to work - starts fine- went into 4x4 mode - oil looks like it was just changed, tranny fluid is nice and red.

It does need new tires - they are almost slicks!

Anyway black book is $9800 - $13000. I think $9800 is fair due to the condition.

What do you guys think? How much would you bid? (I know - kinda hard without seeing the truck) - I figure I would have to throw $2000 her way - $800-1000 for tires and whatever else she needs.

Anything to watch out for??

Here is a couple pics:

Cheers

Old 02-11-2011, 07:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maybe plugs and coils for some extra spark? I dont know how much that costs and not all trucks are the same. my truck had 75000 and i had one coil that needed replaced. Just something to think about down the road. some dont change them, i hadnt on mine. That doesnt seem like a bad price if its in alright shape. the same truck in good condition will sell for probably $18000ish here

Quick Reply: Going to a Auction tomorrow - Have my eye on a 06 Linclon LT