Lightning

2007 Svt Adrenalin

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Svt Adrenalin

Does anyone know if their is a curb weight or 0-60 out yet?

Thanks...

Old 04-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Curb weight: Too much
0-60: slower than a Lightning

Old 04-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Thumbs up

Lighter than a Lightning...............Probably faster than a Lightning stock also.

Most people here are all pissy about it, and have their panties in a wad. Waaahhhhh......it's not a gen 3 Lightning. Too bad. Get over it.

When they come out, I will buy one. I love my Lightning...........but am smart enough to realize that it cannot do what one of these will do.

Flame away Baby!!!!!

Old 04-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Ugly four door minitruck...

If you need a vehicle to haul your brats around in, buy a f*ckin minivan.

Old 04-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Tim Skelton
Curb weight: Too much
0-60: slower than a Lightning
It might have better 0-60 cause of the AWD but our trucks will work it in the top end.

Old 04-08-2005, 06:31 PM
I have a hard time believing that its curb weight will be less than the current Lightning.

Old 04-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Estimated curb weight is 4300lbs. Thats almost 400lbs less than the Lightning.

KC, this is '01's wife here................ keep your opinion about my child, or others children (not bratz) to yourself. If you choose to chain your bratz up in the back of your Lightning............... thats your problem. Frankly, I (and my husband) prefer for our whole family to be able to go out together. Especially since we are grooming our future motorhead.

If you do not have children, then that is also your choice. Just as not buying an Adrenalin is your choice.

We love our Lightning, and it is not going anywhere. The Adrenalin will sure look good sitting next to it though.

Old 04-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey, I'm with ArrestMeRed and his wife... the Adrenalin fixes the very reason that I sold the Lightning and am now driving an Xterra.... UGH! With less weight, similar power, AWD, 4 seats, and more towing capability you can't go wrong! Sure the looks may be objectionable to some, but flame away, I actually prefer them to my Lightning. No one can argue that with that combo of weight, power, and AWD the Adrenalin will out quarter a stock L any day and respond just as well to mods... probably better as long as the AWD is strong enough to survive big power increases. The only real question for me is the price. I've heard $40-$45K... that sounds like the truck's credentials better be stout to convince me to spend that kind of dough (AND still allow $ for all those mods)!

Old 04-08-2005, 06:51 PM
If SVT builds the Adrenalin before they do a GenIII Lightning I will loose all faith in them.

Yes I am all pissy about it.

I feel you should take care of you core customers, the ones who have supported you over the years, before you branch out and try to find new markets.

I have owned 3 SVT vehicals, and if they want me to buy another they better do the right thing. If they do the Adrenalin before a Lightning I will go buy a SRT10 and tell them to kiss my A$$

Last edited by Don's Bolt; 04-08-2005 at 06:54 PM.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by '01ArrestMeRed
. . . KC, this is '01's wife here................ keep your opinion about my child, or others children (not bratz) to yourself. . . .
This is Tim Skelton's brother's gardener here.

Tim says to lighten the hell up because no one said anything about your children. Tim says that KC had no way of knowing whether you even had children. Tim says that KC did not even express any opinions about your unknown children, as the word "brat" was being used in its categorical sense, like "rug rat."

Tim also says that you should keep your opinion about his underwear, or others underwear (not pantyz) to yourself.

Besides, he wears a thong, so it can't "get in a wad."

Old 04-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Does anyone know if they are planning to stick with the shaved look?

Old 04-08-2005, 07:12 PM

Tim says to lighten the hell up because no one said anything about your children. Tim says that KC had no way of knowing whether you even had children. Tim says that KC did not even express any opinions about your unknown children, as the word "brat" was being used in its categorical sense, like "rug rat."

Tim also says that you should keep your opinion about his underwear, or others underwear (not pantyz) to yourself.

Old 04-08-2005, 07:22 PM

Tim.........I wouldn't of expected anything less than that comeback from someone of your stature. You're a brilliant man and a credit to your Californian race.

Carry on you stud.
-------------
Rick (wifes husband)

Old 04-08-2005, 08:13 PM
the adrenalin will fit my life perfect at that time.

Getting married, starting a family.. Keep the lightning and get a adrenalin.

AWD so I can finally drive it year round. I parked the lightning last september and I won't bring it out for another few weeks

Old 04-08-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh god the laughing hurts, make it stop!

I just shot soda out my nose and onto my screen!

Quick Reply: 2007 Svt Adrenalin