King Ranch

KR Leather Day Planner - Anyone interested in selling?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2002, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no prob, mike no hard feelings here....I personally don't use the portfolio and I honestly probably wouldn't even use the day planner....I am way old school to the point of I just write it down on the palm of my hand.

Old 03-05-2002, 03:25 PM
RockPick said after his post about you that he would entertain all offers, so I thought your deal fell through. I have been looking for one, as the portfolio is of no use to me, so when I saw this I figured I would jump on it.

Old 03-05-2002, 03:51 PM
Skagel I thought I was one of the only people in the world left that still write everything on my hand. Everyone gives me a hard time about that. I alwasys tell them it's quicker than looking for paper!

Old 03-05-2002, 10:46 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Well, if SKAGEL is interested in trading. I'd probably do it but, she's tried some of that smelly leather conditioner on it and I'd have to have it fumigated...

Actually, I'm up for a trade. I would use the writing pad and I'm not using the planner.

Hey dufunnel. What else ya got to toss into the mix to make it a sweeter deal? I'm not much on bugflectors.... thanks for the offer. Gotta good looking wife or girlfriend? Ahh, wait a minute... I'm married. Scratch that last comment.

Old 03-06-2002, 08:04 AM
I guess about the only thing I could do is toss in an extra few bucks or include a couple extra packages of writing pads. If you wanted a sub box, we could work out a deal on that. I'm not really sure, it all depends on what sort of a deal would be satisfactory to us both.

I do not have a girlfriend or wife, although my ex who broke off our engagement is trying to get back together with me. I am enjoying being single right now. I am dating five respectably good looking women though. Probably way too young for you though. I feel old around them, since they are still in college, and a number of them can't drink legally yet.

I don't want to corrupt any current deals going on, but it sounded like the one wasn't going to happen, so I thought I would put in my two cents. Let me know what we can do to come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Old 03-06-2002, 08:51 AM
ok dufunnel, I give up you win. I don't think any of ya'll are interested in me throwing in my b/f. Besides i kinda need him to do some electrical stuff on my Thomas. oh yeah and other things i guess too and since I have no naked pics to throw in to the bargain and I really wouldn't use the day planner anyways ya'll can trade.....my 4 year old son plans my days for me anyways.

Old 03-06-2002, 10:11 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
dufunnel,

I'm not sure I'm going to actually go forth with the sub box. Sounds like a good idea but, then again, so does communism. Too young? Heck man, I'm just 25. COLLEGE GIRLS? Send a few of them down this way! That can work as part of the deal. LOL

Heck man, I don't know. Drop me an email. We can work out the details. Looks like skagel is backing down on her end of the bargain.... and I was soooo looking forward to hooking up with her boyfriend. LMAO

Old 03-06-2002, 03:03 PM
Wow. Only 25 huh? From your posts I figured you were in your 40's... I am 24 myself. It seems that not too many of us younguns can afford the King Ranch, so it seems that most of the owners here are well established, which takes a number of years. The younger crowd seems more interested in a different type of vehicle, but I have to say that this is by far the truck I have dreamed about for my entire life. I will not be getting rid of it anytime in the next ten years. I will email you when I get home from work tonight.

I'm not sure any of the girls here in Orlando would be interested in leaving to go to Louisville. Too many of them like it here. Can't say that I wouldn't mind moving up there, but for now it's decent here.

Old 05-21-2016, 10:06 PM
ISO planner/organizer

Looking for a KR planner/organizer. Let me know what you have ty

Quick Reply: KR Leather Day Planner - Anyone interested in selling?